1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of shots of the beautiful Princess Leia. I managed to pick her up before she soared in price.

View attachment 315042

View attachment 315043

Kind of crazy people are willing to pay over $300 easy now lol sorry but anyone doing that is an idiot to me. I didn't pay $205 why pay $305. That's my opinion of course but I probably overpaid for something before.

I'm pretty sure they are making a Leia for TFA and the movie that comes after so I wonder how the value will hold on the HT Leia. If you scan eBay all the time I bet one or a few pop up for normal prices. Not everyone selling them is looking to benefit on Carries terrible heartbreaking tragedy.

They'll probably do another run now. That's Hot Toys' new MO.

I'm not sure about that now. The first run hadn't sold out when Fisher died, unlike other OT figures that were rereleased. Plus thinking about it a rerelease of her most iconic look would harm sales of any other versions. Plus, y'know, maybe even Disney would prefer not to be seen as cashing in on a tragedy.

There's a documentary currently on HBO about the lives of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds. It's called Bright Lights.

Back