1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna pick up a blu ray actually. I don't have that kind of free space on my computer. I have the harmy, but i think it skips in one part so I'll just replace it with this.

How do I download it to my desktop? Seems like it downloads into some other folder I can't access.

The answer seems to be in here:

https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/677893-Mega-co-nz-Where-do-your-downloaded-files-end-up

Search here, and set to recently modified. Look for a file the size of the one you downloaded, and rename.

"AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\File System"

After it Downloads, you're supposed to click on download/save (Can't remember). It's just under the download progress bar on the mega.co.nz page.

The 2008 DVD set has the Original Theatrical Versions. They are not remastered, but i enjoy that its not because it feels more original and authentic. The slight grainy look adds a nice charm to them. I was just checking on eBay and i was shocked they go for like $100-150. Glad I got them when they came out. There are also the original VHS versions that are fairly cheap to get if you still have a VHS player :p

Well, that site has a download limit which I exceeded after part 1. There are 7 parts to download. Took an hour for 1. To hell with it. I'll wait for Disney to release the originals.

I got so many versions of Star Wars OT on VHS that I didn't get into that with DVD... and consequently missed the original theatricals.

Well, that site has a download limit which I exceeded after part 1. There are 7 parts to download. Took an hour for 1. To hell with it. I'll wait for Disney to release the originals.

I got so many versions of Star Wars OT on VHS that I didn't get into that with DVD... and consequently missed the original theatricals.

i wouldnt waste my time with it. its fan made and isn't perfect either since its compiled from many sources. Plus they keep making new versions of it, aren't they? We will see an official remastered release someday, once Fox and Disney settle on a price for ANH. :)

i wouldnt waste my time with it. its fan made and isn't perfect either since its compiled from many sources. Plus they keep making new versions of it, aren't they? We will see an official remastered release someday, once Fox and Disney settle on a price for ANH. :)

Yep. One more Star Wars "set" to own. :lol

Yep. One more Star Wars "set" to own. :lol

Yea , I have it on record too.....for you youngsters thats a plastic disk you put a sharp needle on that makes sound......

It was once a prized possession , because you could listen to the movie over and over......well before VCR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have that double-album set. In fact, as a child, my OCD made me buy a second to keep 'nice'. Which I still have in a box.... somewhere....

That album was a prize for me.

Omg...thats serious OCD. You must hate collecting 1/6.....what a burden.

Was it the one with r2 and 3po on it? Picture disk?

Omg...thats serious OCD. You must hate collecting 1/6.....what a burden.

Was it the one with r2 and 3po on it? Picture disk?

No, it was the original John Williams score, the black album. That one with the droids is the Story of Star Wars. I had that too. Only one though. No burden there.

Yup, I had both.....I can still hear the parts that scratched and skipped when watching ANH.....and that cut scene after 3PO says " pardon me sir, but wouldn't we go after him? CUT To the sound of the speeder chasing R2 down...

The only sound track I listened to as much was Jaws.

No, it was the original John Williams score, the black album. That one with the droids is the Story of Star Wars. I had that too. Only one though. No burden there.

I got the empire strikes back double LP set. you opened it up and had a bunch of the movie scene`s on both sides of the cover.it looks cool think I listen to it one time and the table turn broke or got thrown out don't remember

Gareth Edwards said in an interview somewhere that he'd watched a 4K version of ANH at Skywalker Ranch (whatever 4K is...).

Back