1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

That's the ticket! Exactly how I'd display mine. Now we just need to start a petition for Hot Toys or some company (maybe Redman or Threezero) to make a Norm Macdonald as Burt Reynolds figure w/included oversized 10 gallon yellow foam cowboy hat. SNL: The Legacy Collection

Hey, did you get those Duff Beer figures from any particular store? I haven't seen them out anywhere.

HAHAHA yes indeed!! Yesterday was "May the Turd Be With You" after all. I bought all the Duffs from Amazon. Easier that way since they are blind boxed. $12-20 each.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

..So I take it you'd go with Leia over Luke. Cause damn, that likeness is ****in amazing! And I could care less that the dress isn't long enough or doesn't drape perfectly. By any chance, would you post a picture of your Leia with the hood partially on? Like not completely pulled all the way as far as it goes. Cause I know Leia wore it barley; kind of like Kenobi had it barely draped over the top of his head. I'd love to see how that look is pulled off.

Something like this?

Hand on the hip looks good for Leia. Little bit of 'tude.

Brilliant pose. I love the sculpt's sassy, vaguely pissed off expression. Very Leia.

Great head sculpt! One of Hts best imo.

IMG_20160503_202827.jpg

Simple but brilliant figure. I was pleasantly surprised by the dress material. While not as good as it could be its no where near as horrid as what SS used for theirs.

View attachment 261670
View attachment 261671
View attachment 261672

Great looking bases Coco, glad I have two on the way. Are there two separate layers to the bases or is it a routed feature that creates the line around the circumference?

Something like this?

I've been putting off ordering this figure but after seeing shots like this, how could I not?! I'm continuing to save for the Hulkbuster but it looks like a Q3 arrival...I have plenty of time to save.

Picked up Leia a couple days ago and decided to bring everyone out for May the 4th :D
P5030001.jpg
P5030010.jpg
P5030014.jpg

Nice setup!

Leia showed up last night! Perfect way to end May 4th! Can't wait to get her on the shelf with everyone else on the weekend! Thanks for the pose idea King D, I think I'll have to steal it for a time...

Happy revenge of the fifth!
Got mine yesterday. the head sculpt is great, the cloth is thin and doesn't drape well. Overall she's alright, nothing fancy but she is a necessary part of the line.

Leia.jpg

Just ordered Leia from BBTS. Looking forward to finishing the Star Wars line I just need Stormtrooper Han. I'm not sure I'll venture too much into ESB, Yoda is a definite buy as is Lando(if he gets made). Im passing on ROTJ and any prequel and Disney stuff, just too much money.

A New Hope whole crew.jpg
I will contribute to this thread too. Just got Leia in today.

She's amazing. The dress has much to be desired but that sculpt is breathtaking.

Hands down HT's best SW sculpt....

^ I stole this pose today, right down to the tiny peek of leg and the fall off the wrist.:lol

Thanks, Mr. Darkness.:clap

Back