1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

"Dantooine. They're on Dantooine...."

View attachment 262070

The-Rock-clapping-Clapping.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Thank you!

"He has to find his own path...no one can choose it for him..."

Vader looks awesome in that first photo in that lighting.

I've got a feeling that this figure will fly off the shelves and become a classic collectible. Not waiting for aftermarket prices on this one. Pre-ordered in Feb. May order another just in case....

I'm not sure if it's because she's the latest figure in, or if she completes my "A New Hope" collection, but she's become an instant favorite.

leia 11.jpg

leia 12.jpg

leia 13.jpg

I've got a feeling that this figure will fly off the shelves and become a classic collectible. Not waiting for aftermarket prices on this one. Pre-ordered in Feb. May order another just in case....

Would not be surprised.

However, if it sells out quickly, I also wouldn't be surprised if HT does another run of these like they did Vader, Han, Chewie and Obi-Wan.

How 'bout that, those bewbs are squishy :woo

It would be nice if HT did another run of the storm troopers set and Luke in his storm trooper outfit. But I know Luke was an exclusive that they probably wouldn't do anymore. :(

It would be nice if HT did another run of the storm troopers set and Luke in his storm trooper outfit. But I know Luke was an exclusive that they probably wouldn't do anymore. :(

I was so close to buying Luke but passed. Regretting it now:(

20160503_110225.jpg

"The Princess!? She's here?"...

How 'bout that, those bewbs are squishy :woo

I presume this is something that you accidentally found out, and not something you intentionally checked to see? :lol

Got the dress looking good there, Fett...

Opposites attract....

Leia inda house!

Can't wait to set this one up.:yess:

Leia is a well done figure, but no way its worth the $200 plus. This is a $125 figure max. That said, glad I got her to complete my Original Trilogy set.

Back