1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

They look like the partridge family.
"Come on get happy!"

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Great pose though. Looks like a family photo. Here's the pose I've settled with.
b9e41ed5c7ca738c32aee77223106bfb.jpg

It's near impossible to put this figure in a "bad" pose I feel. As I've stated before, after seeing everyone's pics of her on here, I'm starting to believe that she's one of those rare figures where the figure looks good in just about any pose you put it in, at any angle. I really have yet to see a bad pose from anyone here that doesn't do the figure justice.

One of those figures where the figure makes the picture, as opposed to the picture making the figure.

Another shot from earlier today...

HT_LEIA-001.jpg

The portrait really is amazing.

Looking forward to snapping some more over the weekend....this is a nice figure. It'll take some futzing to get her "just so", but the foundation is there.

Enjoying all the pics....

Princess Leia exclusive arrived yesterday...head sculpt & figure are just FANTASTIC...Figure and joints are very flexible allowing for many options...well done HOT TOYS!!!

uc

uc

Excellent pics.:clap:clap:clap

She may not be the best looking figure from across the room, but the closer you get it really does start to feel like she's coming to life. I think IMPoor is right, she could probably loose a tiny bit of height to aid in the dress and I think she still looks too slender. I'd be tempted to add a fat suit, but would want it to still look natural, and given that her outfit is so see-through, I would need a white one.

I'd like to get more creative with the photos but it's late and I've already had a few pints. This one came out well though.

DSC_0045.jpg

Last edited:

She may not be the best looking figure from across the room, but the closer you get it really does start to feel like she's coming to life. I think IMPoor is right, she could probably loose a tiny bit of height to aid in the dress and I think she still looks too slender. I'd be tempted to add a fat suit, but would want it to still look natural, and given that her outfit is so see-through, I would need a white one.

I'd like to get more creative with the photos but it's late and I've already had a few pints. This one came out well though.

This is the best portrait I have seen of this sculpt.

All these pics are getting me excited for my exclusive version.
Both Leia and Spacetrooper charged and shipped on the same day, Spacetrooper coming from SSC and Leia coming from their HK base....race is on!

My Sideshow Exclusive shipped from Hong Kong arrived today. They must have run out of SS stickers cause there's no excuse to withhold shipping when the stock is sitting there. Oh well, she's here now. Won't get to her tonight but tomorrow it's game on.

Another shot from earlier today...

View attachment 261518

The portrait really is amazing.

Looking forward to snapping some more over the weekend....this is a nice figure. It'll take some futzing to get her "just so", but the foundation is there.

Enjoying all the pics....

Awesome photos! :clap

What better way to start the weekend than to finally complete the core cast of A New Hope in my collection! Overall this Princess Leia figure is awesome!

All of your pics are great!
Where did you get the cuffs?

Yes. Those were the exclusive for the Sideshow Leia. Didn't want to give them up.

My exclusive version arrived crushed..looks like the UPS truck backed over it first...Sideshow says the damage wasnt sufficient enough to warrant a replacement..looks like I'll be sending mine back for a full refund..aint no way Im pay $200 for damaged goods.

Back