1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

D'boxed!

ab65bc52de4318435e9178cd4f88995b.jpg
50310a300e15bb22ba6fa4a7acf34f32.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Got mine in today, and the extra 10 bucks to Sideshow toy paid off. While the outter box was flimsy as hell, the inner box arrived MINT - thank the maker. Man, I love Sideshow. They always go that extra mile for $$$$$$

Last edited:

Just got mine today...man, what a beautiful figure! As everyone seems to agree, the head sculpt is gorgeous. I don't really see the issues with the dress, I actually like the material. That being said, it was pretty wrinkled out of the box. The hood? Yeah, it's kind of wack. I was able to make it look alright and I'm sure with some futzing it can look good, but I never intended to display her with the hood up anyway. Anyway, here's quick shot of mine. Dress looks a little see through because I gave it a dose of Downey Wrinkle Releaser and it is still kind of damp. I'll take some better pics tomorrow, weather permitting (it's been crazy here in TX).

BTW, this is my first female Hot Toys figure...do they always have squishy boobs and butts? That was the first thing my wife noticed LOL.

er, yeah, first thing your wife noticed.

LOL, I swear!

Great picture. I have mine in a similar pose.

I just got mine today as well. The sculpt is just about dead on in my opinion. I like the material of the dress as well. One thing I noticed though is that when you bend the arms at the elbows (they're fine at rest), there seems to be bit of play in the sense that you're able to wiggle the forearm piece side to side a bit at the elbow joint. Not sure if this is something pervasive possibly due to the type of body used, as it's very small and light. It does this with both arms so it makes me a little less concerned than it if was just one arm.

image.jpg

Finally, my collection is complete. I could never purchased another 1/6 scale Star Wars figure again and be completely satisfied.

(Unless Hot Toys does an Emperor, Yoda, Lando . . . . 'sigh' )

20160426_194546.jpg

Leia's Royal Shuttle dropped her off today:
eed738ab8b7ca2d8012e3736be933b29.jpg
4381467458d6d32084995197a15eeffa.jpg
f86a5331cfd1d7c0c5e92ddaab77a6d9.jpg

Sent from the bat cave

yes I am to digging the princess. now I need to find a pose I like to put her in. I guess some people had issues with the dress like wrinkled mine was not which is good

Great pictures everyone! Finally got my tracking:)

Contacted Popcultcha. Landing on the 9th May. Finalising my pre-order this week. Can't wait till she's on the shelf.
Thanks for the pics everyone! I think she looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back