1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Now, seriously... I see you are receiving Leia. I made a full payment on march. Nobody like me? I wanna know if my order is "lost" somewhere or if I have to wait days, months... or what!!!?? Grrrrr.

I'm going to send an email...

My has been "processing" forever, and a day.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Order status changed to Item Shipping Soon! :yess:

Now, seriously... I see you are receiving Leia. I made a full payment on march. Nobody like me? I wanna know if my order is "lost" somewhere or if I have to wait days, months... or what!!!?? Grrrrr.

I'm going to send an email...

i paid in full Sept of 2015, still listed as PROCESSING....

no rush

Make sure to use a 1 instead of an i in spring

Well, my last email about this said the processing had been pushed back till the 15th. It's the 15th..what's taking so long? I want my Leia! I'm hoping by next week we all start getting more shipping notices.

14 day email just came in, btw i ordered the Regular edition NOT the EX

so appears everyone might be getting theirs soon

I still have no word on this. ordered the regular version but haven't even gotten any processing soon emails. I'll just keep waiting I guess.

I have received an email with this info: "Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 14 days"

Well... she is coming... at last.

Mines is shipping today, just needed to change address. Ordered the EX the day after it came up for PO

Is the exclusive of this sold out?

Received 14 day notice as well. I have the regular on order.

Leia and Ant Man are my last pending orders with SS, if not mistaken, and both are due to arrive in a couple of weeks. :clap

With the exception of some oddballs around here who claim they got Leia shipped from Sideshow BEFORE Sideshow claims to have received stock...

it looks like the EX Leias will ship next Thursday... and the Regulars go out the week after.

Got my notice...(regular edition)

Is this due to hit the UK sellers soon? Sure Luke didn't take this long after coming out in Hong Kong.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back