1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

That would have to be out of plastic or something, rather than cardboard, but that would be awesome. Way too cool for an exclusive. Maybe a custom project someone could do.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Princess Leia is out.

Can I have you both???

FOea1vW.jpg

MMS298 - Leia Shipping.jpg

:yess:Really excited to see if production holds on her. This has been a long time coming. Not many must have figures needed for my collection after Leia.

Yeeeessssssss

:yess:Really excited to see if production holds on her. This has been a long time coming. Not many must have figures needed for my collection after Leia.

I know, I could even deal with the horrible dress fabric if they nail the paint apps, but if it's even 20% off the JC proto paint job, it'll just look like a doll. This is the only thing they needed to spend extra time and detail on, besides it's such a simple figure so let's hope the first pics and videos bear this out.

a36368449474020af21251c29873c0c3.jpg

PS Can't wait for backdrop reveal breaking news.

tumblr_m8fcinfzZT1r76lino1_400.gif

Just waiting to find the cheapest deal out of Hong Kong. Kidult is the only one posted so far but there's no way I'm paying over 3 bills for Leia. He's asking $400 shipped. Inconceivable.

Waiting for figure reveals is fun, i had almost forgotten.

Also..the old PO days, sweating at the computer. Kids have it so easy these days.

Back