1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Are we finally going to see Leia's Organa?

Probably. I'll bet hot toys paid big bucks for the "discovered" old disposable camera from george's on-set quarters. Image quality may be lacking.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I picked up an extra R2 to display with Leia. Can't wait for this figure.

She's the last of the OT figures still pending, for me.

(Will eventually change up display. Have her offering a beer to X-wing Luke...) :wink1:

th_531awx.gif

Attachments

• swraremain10.jpg
    swraremain10.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

I am assuming she will release today in HK judging by that Plastic Enemies quote above!
Cannot ***n wait!!!! If the production piece turns out like the proto...wow!
Looking forward to that pallet pic of all the boxes :D

I cannot wait to see how she comes out. Luke needs her sister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I cannot wait to see how she comes out. Luke needs her sister.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's exactly how i plan to display her...Kylo/Stormtrooper set, Vader/Obi, Luke/Leia..saving one shelf for when they release Rey and then i'll pair her with Kylo.

Eager to see how she turns out, but not very excited to receive it to be honest.

Even though I'll probably never display the EX I'm still curious as to what it actually is. Like others have said it's probably the detention cell.

I've recently moved to a one-per-shelf display (with the exception of Vader/Stormies & Kylo/Stormies) so Leia will be displayed with the interrogation droid.

Detention cell one side, death star escape doorway to display with luke on the otherside?

Even though I'll probably never display the EX I'm still curious as to what it actually is.

The Leia EX background feels like a serious case of half-ass effort. Sideshow should be embarrassed for keeping it's customers in the dark.

Hot Toys should also be embarrassed for making an exclusive out of cardboard. That's just lazy and super cheap.

Yeah the lack of pics of the exclusive doesn't really bother me...the waist grabber stand DOES.easy switch out though.
Just wish HT would do Tarkin.
He is the top tier villain along with Vader in ANH....

I'm buying this figure to "complete my ANH line-up" - aka under protest.:lol

The exclusive should have been the proper base for the interrogation droid.

The backdrop is a photo of Howard sitting tub full of dollars saying more money bitches, more money!!!!

What I'd really like as an exclusive is one of these glass tactical displays:

Princess-Leia-Organa_d7761ff5.jpeg

Back