1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Tactical display screen update- Attached is the final piece, I'm real happy with it! PM with with serious interest. Hoping to get the price down with enough interest- Thanks!
View attachment 268375

Looks cool, Rusty! :rock

Don't forget to get yourself a Premium membership so you can sell on the Freaks board. Otherwise you could get an infraction or banned if you try to go around it.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I was unaware of Premium Membership- can you tell me more or point me in the right direction-
thanks!
Looks cool, Rusty! :rock

Don't forget to get yourself a Premium membership so you can sell on the Freaks board. Otherwise you could get an infraction or banned if you try to go around it.

Found it- good to go!
I was unaware of Premium Membership- can you tell me more or point me in the right direction-
thanks!

Will that board light-up in the same aqua-blue as the movie...?

Plug-in or batteries?

Do you have a Leia to pose there for scale?

Is $130 the final price?

Looks very nice and professional.

Just flicking through this thread and saw this pic. Chewy looks superb mate, top futzing!:clap
Here are some of mine

57caacdd94f80a098fe4779c225210c9.jpg
a18dce0354c0476a7de47ad6a01880e4.jpg
8a536640a9d53763800c9fd2f1b6ab9d.jpg
f1596d3e20f4653ef835e94c52156b8b.jpg
2d32ff50648624807579522d536c8e78.jpg

Will that board light-up in the same aqua-blue as the movie...?

Plug-in or batteries?

Do you have a Leia to pose there for scale?

Is $130 the final price?

Why is the sky blue?

Do chickens have teets?

Looks very nice and professional.

Sheesh, you ask a lot of questions, Wor-Gar.

I found you can really mold the front of the hood to the hair on top with decent effect. Not sure what look you're going for exactly but here was the result I got.

I like what you did with the hood. I guess I was trying to pull it up towards her forehead a little too far, which or course, affects how it hangs off the shoulders. I'll try posing the hood like you have. Thanks for the pic. :)

:duff I'll try to take a few more shots though I've had her with the hood down lately.

The TM cape looks like an improvement but it could probably still use a couple more folds if doable. Upper section looks roughly the same to me but the lower half and length makes a huge difference.

Tony's outfit is looking great but I have concerns regarding putting it on. The belt Leia ships with seems glued shut.

Yeah my leia hasn't come yet but I'd be like a Tony dress. Thing is I'd like to be able to put original dress back on if I need to. Is that going to be possible without damaging it?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Prefer the first one they showed. This material is starting to look heavy and unmanageable.

Tony's outfit is looking great but I have concerns regarding putting it on. The belt Leia ships with seems glued shut.

Tony mentioned he wants a new belt. I imagine if he does end up making a run of dresses, a revised belt would be included.

Prefer the first one they showed. This material is starting to look heavy and unmanageable.

It really seems to flare out around the waist.

Her dress is really so thin and slinky, I'd be amazed if someone was able to match the material in 1/6 scale. Same reason why I don't get too upset when Hot Toys can't match it. I think all this "1/6 scale" stuff is much harder to do than people realize.

Yesterday's had a better length. And the "wrinkles" went further down the dress. This one flares out like the HT dress at the bottom. I assume its because of the hem.

Tony, please make it longer at least.

Back