1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Opened up my Leia today, and introduced her to her loyal troopers.

Stickmans_HT_LEIA_IMG_0886.jpg

Scrolling through this page quickly, I actually thought that was a movie still...

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Just got a custom backdrop for Leia from Stoney's Stands on FB. Need to build a black base for it like the one in the movie and to get it closer to the correct height. It was undersized on purpose to fit easily in the detolf and still also work with the 7" LED bases.

DSC_0068.jpg

Just got a custom backdrop for Leia from Stoney's Stands on FB. Need to build a black base for it like the one in the movie and to get it closer to the correct height. It was undersized on purpose to fit easily in the detolf and still also work with the 7" LED bases.

View attachment 265716

Looks great, nice display option! Should have been the exclusive.

View attachment 265716

That's hot. I love the simplicity -- so effective, so iconic. Nice callback to the Kenner cardback, too. :clap

That's awesome, TonTon! :clap

Thanks, Wor-Gar. :duff

Great idea!

Thanks for the rep, Dr. O! A bunch of folks mentioned this idea first and I always thought those tactical screen's were pretty sweet.

Looks great, nice display option! Should have been the exclusive.

Agreed! Might have saved me a few bucks too.

That's hot. I love the simplicity -- so effective, so iconic. Nice callback to the Kenner cardback, too. :clap

:lol Thought you might dig it.

Under my Alias on rebelscum, I've already stated how awesome this looks, TonTon:clap

That is a very nice backdrop!

Got mine yesterday. I was going to wait but didn't want to possibly miss out and have her as my only ANH missing piece.
Like most have posted, the face/headsculpt is amazing but that hood is almost laughable. Thankfully there are so many great pics posted on here showing how to pose her without using it.

View attachment 265716

Looks aweome. Can it be bought at full size?

I would think. Not sure what size would be perfect. Maybe 10 X 12. This one seems like it might be perfect for Hoth Leia.

157b8c3495eef6a40546d3a0da952acd.jpg

Wonder how extravagant we could get, this would be cool:)

View attachment 265716

Damn. Now I'm actually considering getting her. Thanks TonTon.

157b8c3495eef6a40546d3a0da952acd.jpg

Wonder how extravagant we could get, this would be cool:)

And who says there were no Scooby Doo moments in TFA?:lol

The "missing piece of the puzzle" actually looks like a puzzle piece.:horror

I would think. Not sure what size would be perfect. Maybe 10 X 12. This one seems like it might be perfect for Hoth Leia.

Yeah, would have to rewatch to see how big it should be. It's a cool display piece.

And it did seem like the Hoth one was smaller than the ANH one.

B&W of my Rebel Fleet Troopers and Princess Leia

IMG_0886.jpg

Finally opened Leia the other day. Great figure. While the dress isn't super accurate, it is still very nice and easy to pose. Glad to finally have all of the main heroes after all of these years.

View attachment 265716

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, that should have come with the figure. They could have charged a little more and it would have been worth it.

I just got a new camera and took of pic of my Leia to try and figure it out:

13227641_10153532611750796_4076105594369785596_o.jpg

Back