1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

193a356428c7df90dba2c587e7e87796.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

193a356428c7df90dba2c587e7e87796.jpg

First time I have seen this tried, great job! But made me laugh, that poster is ridiculous. It's Star Wars not Conan the Barbarian.

Thanks guys!

First time I have seen this tried, great job! But made me laugh, that poster is ridiculous. It's Star Wars not Conan the Barbarian.

Lol! Hey, the Conan movie came out like five years after Star Wars! Space had that poster first! [emoji12]

Thanks TonTon! Futzing that dress wasn't easy.

Except Conan was a bit more butch, and his 'sister' was dressed more appropriately...

2b13755ddaf6b5a4c2a00e7f1e3de100.jpg

Star-Wars-posters.jpg

Though Luke might have inspired this lame barbarian:

1776235-poster01copy.jpg

So Luke, Conan, and He-Man walk into a Chippendales competition......

4685bbfaa11f7521547f98c7b475fe00.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Science nerd def. Movie nerd :lol

Here's the one you want. The only Star Wars poster that matters!

Free-shipping-Star-Wars-1977-Classical-Movie-Poster-HOME-DECO-Collection-Art-Wallpaper-16x24-inc.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

QuiGonFishing: "Here's the one you want. The only Star Wars poster that matters!"

View attachment 265496Yessss! That's precisely the photo I nabbed from Google images for my pose in post 3357! I've always wanted that poster, yet it somehow eludes me... I guess it's because I want the large authentic movie poster size with the credits and all.

QuiGonFishing: "Here's the one you want. The only Star Wars poster that matters!"

View attachment 265496Yessss! That's precisely the photo I nabbed from Google images for my pose in post 3357! I've always wanted that poster, yet it somehow eludes me... I guess it's because I want the large authentic movie poster size with the credits and all.

Shhhh....I have one.

3c6image.jpg

Back