1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped. Wont be here unt8l the 4th. Hopefully I get him sooner but no biggie either way.

The downside of living on the east coast

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah mine shipped too and according to UPS, I won't get it until the 4th of the new year. I could understand before xmas is out of the question but why not on the 30th which is clearly 5 days. :(

Mine landed today (first day PO) and nothing to report upon unboxing. A stunning figure. Now on my way for some water treatment and posing :yess:

How far do you go with your Water treatment? Full funk, spray bottle, somewheres in between? Just curious, I know a lot of people do it but I never have and wouldn't know what to really do.

Can you post a before and after pic?

How far do you go with your Water treatment? Full funk, spray bottle, somewheres in between? Just curious, I know a lot of people do it but I never have and wouldn't know what to really do.

Can you post a before and after pic?

Took off shirt and pants from the figs and dipped them in a bowl of water. Removed water excess and back to the figure again. Too late for "before pics" but will post pics of the water treated version. Material is far to light to have a convincing weight to it when dry i think. It's especially true seeing how the shirt in sewn and how it folds around the waist.

Yup, 4th for me too but I have Luke Stormtrooper for Xmas as a preview.

Same. I'm guessing that will get updated. NO way it takes that long even with Christmas this Friday. I'm guessing delivery next week here in PA.

Clearly we should have all waited to order until last week, then it would have been upgraded shipping all-around.

I did the $10 extra box pack out by SSC, and it arrived MINT. BBTS does the same exact pack out for FREE. Only reason I went SSC: points.....but I am sharing the love between the two more and more....

Actually, its kind of crappy that they didn't upgrade the shipping on the pre-orders that all got shipped out in the past 10 days

I guess the USPS is working much harder than UPS cause I got something from Washington state coming on the the 26th shipped out same day as SS and coming to the east coast. But I really can't complain cause they gave me free shipping since they messed up 1 of my Black friday orders.

Back