1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Sideshow actually ships these out the 22nd after charging. It would be a nice treat to have these before the new years.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hope Sideshow actually ships these out the 22nd after charging. It would be a nice treat to have these before the new years.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hoping they give everyone a Christmas surprise and upgrade these to two day shipping so everyone can get them before Christmas.

So this lightsaber, do you call it Luke's lightsaber or Anakin's?

Yeah, Michael's review just confirmed the functional grappling line for ST... real cheap move on HT's part if this doesn't work on the figure belt that WORKED ON SCREEN.

review_htluketrooper_9.jpg

Dad got me a $150 gift card for xmas and I have decided to get this guy. Plan was Vader and Obiwan on one shelf but I'm gonna go Obiwan and Luke and Vader and Kylo on a shelf. Excited!

I think this is honestly a contender for figure of the year (even in the blinding light of Chewie and Groot). This is the production piece, and it is magnificent. Not to mention all the box candy...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

:)

Those look familiar...?

All I want to know is if the grappling hook works.

Can't stop throwing up the ones I like the most...

Well, you can pull the hook out and extend all of the fingers, but the line is kinda short. The whole thing is quite delicate. I'm leaving mine on the belt.

Well, you can pull the hook out and extend all of the fingers, but the line is kinda short. The whole thing is quite delicate. I'm leaving mine on the belt.

Wait -- so it does actually work? The hook opens and the line unspools? The Luke trooper with the same device is shown to have about 8 inches of line looks like, is that about correct? And the dial on the bottom re-spools the line?

That would be a great relief if it worked.

Back