1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my processing notice for Luke. Sideshow playing a dirty trick on me during the holidays. I have HT Vader, HT Stormtrooper Luke, HT Tattoonie Luke, Thor EX Premium format and Powergirl EX Premium format all shipping and charging. I just told my wife that half this stuff was on preorder for over a year and I cant control when sideshow actually ships the items so she doesn't think I am a selfish bastard buying all these gifts for myself during xmas..

Just got my processing notice for Luke. Sideshow playing a dirty trick on me during the holidays. I have HT Vader, HT Stormtrooper Luke, HT Tattoonie Luke, Thor EX Premium format and Powergirl EX Premium format all shipping and charging. I just told my wife that half this stuff was on preorder for over a year and I cant control when sideshow actually ships the items so she doesn't think I am a selfish bastard buying all these gifts for myself during xmas..

Same boat, this was an already expensive month and these releases, its about one a week.

Luke should be here by tuesday. Didn't have much hope he would show up before Christmas but i guess UPS upped their game in the last couple weeks to ensure most parcels were delivered faster than usual.

How is that Sideshow's fault that you're getting all your orders at the same time? Are they supposed to keep tabs on your account and ask what you want to ship out or hold? It's just bad timing and not playing any tricks on you. Things have been delayed and they really have no control over that.

Wow, wasn't expecting this already but it's great news as I'm looking forward to clearing out my pre-orders. This'll be Spacetrooper, Sandtrooper, Darth Vader and Luke all in quick succession and then I'm down to Leia.

The waiting time for this figure has had me asking "where's Luke" more than any movie poster ever could.

Same charge notice here. With this and Vader coming soon my Star wars collection is coming together nicely now.

Right. I guess someone did remove it, but it does state in the instruction booklet not to remove it.

9b25591e3b0efa616f407f939301adb6.jpg

Just for comparing instructions, the Stormtrooper Luke says the grappling hook can be removed.
GHinstructions.jpg

Back