1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

Firs to post pics.

First to sell it.

Lol.

It's all about being "the first".

Some collectors fascinate me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

Firs to post pics.

First to sell it.

Lol.

My response to you franpincho is

:dunno

I personally appreciate the great quality photos from Para, what he chooses to do with his purchases/collection is of NO consequence to me.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

Firs to post pics.

First to sell it.

Lol.

Some collectors fascinate me.

I wouldn't assume all he cared about was being first. Maybe he just wasn't sure he wanted it bad enough over other figures he might get until he had it in hand? It would be the first time someone sold a figure shortly after getting it for a variety of possible reasons.

I wasn't really singling out anyone (I have no idea who or what a para is)

It's just a funny thing that I keep seeing here and in most FB groups. Hilarious, actually.

Anyway, moving on.

Just some quick shots, I'll leave the photo session to jason later this week

12208471_1088497851161828_5729888080421817529_n.jpg

12273536_1088497821161831_976847925953722518_o.jpg

Cool pics. Thanks for posting.

The helmet is really nice. I think I know how I will display my older Sideshow version. :)

franpincho has been on my ignore list for a very long time, was the first person on it actually. He/she seems a very sad, bitter and lonely person and someone I've no time for. They've always had an issue with me for some reason. It would be appreciated if they would reciprocate in blocking me if I annoy them so much. Please move on with your life. If all you've to worry about are my collecting habits then I'm sorry for you.

franpincho has been on my ignore list for a very long time, was the first person on it actually. He/she seems a very sad, bitter and lonely person and someone I've no time for. They've always had an issue with me for some reason. It would be appreciated if they would reciprocate in blocking me if I annoy them so much. Please move on with your life. If all you've to worry about are my collecting habits then I'm sorry for you.

He has to be the most negative person on this board. I don't even know why he bothers with this forum

Everyones collecting style is different. I know myself i sell a lot on mainly because its how i afford certain pieces. People want to see these pieces in hand pics only show so much.....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Very nice shot, SV, simple and clean.

I continue to like this sculpt; the only thing I notice is that the thicker necks anticipates a buff body. People have also commented on the high head because of the hair -- how is it in hand?

Has anyone take a picture of the body yet? Arms look slim, but the neck seems a bit thicker than I'd have expected.

Very strong likeness of Mark Hamill IMO, my most anticipated figure of the year alongside Vader.

Mine should be with me this Friday, got it for a good price.

Back