1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been an interesting ride reading this thread from start to finish over the last 30 mins or so. If they make a land speeder I may have to buy 2 of these(and a bigger house). Leia will almost definitely be my first 1/6 female figure. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

Its been an interesting ride reading this thread from start to finish over the last 30 mins or so. If they make a land speeder I may have to buy 2 of these(and a bigger house). Leia will almost definitely be my first 1/6 female figure. Can't wait to see how she turns out.
I've thought long and hard about a 1:6 Landspeeder but there's just no way I'd have room to display it, myself. Would still love to see one made, though.

And agreed on Leia. Despite liking a lot of female characters (e.g., Sarah Connor, Ripley), ANH Leia is the only one I'm interested in getting in 1:6 form. Really hope the Carrie Fisher likeness is spot on. Easily one of my most anticipated figures from the line.

I don't have space for a 1/6 Landspeeder, nor likely the budget, but after working out the second, I'd try whatever I could to make the first. ;) Snowspeeder would be my most desired SW vehicle though (and more significant wrt #1 and #2)

No 1/6 land speeder for me either. I'm hoping Hasbro do a 1/12 version.

Anyone else think the lack of a pre-order points to a 2-pack with Leia?

I don't have space for a 1/6 Landspeeder, nor likely the budget, but after working out the second, I'd try whatever I could to make the first. ;) Snowspeeder would be my most desired SW vehicle though (and more significant wrt #1 and #2)

My post wasn't very clear, I would only buy 1 land speeder and 2 anh Lukes for different display options. But since you mentioned it, I would also instantly buy a snowspeeder. I'm not going to fret over small insignificant details like lack of display space :panic:

I think a Landspeeder is probable because it makes a lot of sense. It's an iconic vehicle and aside from a Speeder Bike, probably the only other that would be a manageable size in 1/6. Also between SS & HT, we have everything else on Tatooine to make some great set ups

It's very possible. They've been getting happy with these 2-packs. I can see them doing a 2-pack that will include Luke's EX belt & blaster, and adding in another 2-pack exclusive accessory (as they did with Han & Chewie)

Snowspeeder would be incredible in 1:6.

Nope, if they were going to have a two pack, that's what they would've teased. I'm certain Luke and Leia will be individual releases.

I still think his tunic is looking way too bright and white, but everything else on this looks fantastic.

Just gonna cross my fingers that the same sculptor who did this also did the Leia sculpt as well...

His hair looks taller or stretched looking at the display than the promo pics. I don't know if it's the distortion off the camera or the hair piece is not sitting correctly.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433089078.378842.jpg
This will be a great improvement to my twin Jodi Fosters.

The irony of the HT release being the polar opposite of the Medi/Enterbay take. :lol

At least out of the four figures we will have one good Han and one good Luke sculpt.

I really think SS should have an EXCLUSIVE exclusive and give us the original Kenner yellow hair.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433097502.818240.jpg

Back