1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardy is actually 5'5". His "Billed height" like most actor's is nonsense.
Even more sickening
Arnie would have made a decent bane, had the body for it, although not a Hispanic accent

Last edited:
I always thought Nolan-Bane sounded more like a Scottish Bond.. ;)

Hardy based his Bane voice on a Romani Gypsy bare knuckle boxing champ called Bartley Gorman. He worked on it for three months listening to interviews and recordings.

I loved Hardy's lo-fi Bane.

John Im ready

Attachments

• commando customs.jpg
    commando customs.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 244
Hardy based his Bane voice on a Romani Gypsy bare knuckle boxing champ called Bartley Gorman. He worked on it for three months listening to interviews and recordings.

I loved Hardy's lo-fi Bane.

Never knew that, its a shame cause everyone parody's that voice now and days.

Great looking Commando but for $249.99, HT should've given us 2 heads, 1 with the paint and 1 with no paint and the outfit
he wore in the mall scene. They are getting cheap with the accessories too.

Great looking Commando but for $249.99, HT should've given us 2 heads, 1 with the paint and 1 with no paint and the outfit
he wore in the mall scene. They are getting cheap with the accessories too.

The only problem with that is that his arms would still have the war paint.

This is an awesome looking fig, but I agree with Armymedic, HT should have included a second head sculpt with it. It would have been nice to have a head sculpt with his mouth open to snap an action shot of him shooting one of his many weapons...

This is a freakn awesome figure! Kudos to HT!

Ah the memories of that movie so fun!

This will be hard to pass up because it looks so awesome! I am surprised they went with rubber arms again.

When does Arnie have his mouth open while killing? He often has this closed mouth, lower jaw forward, look.

I can't believe some people are actually knocking this figure. Don't want to pay $249? Fine. But that's a dead ringer for Arnie. Looks like an actual pic of him. Best likeness I have ever seen captured.

I would not count on continued Black Friday/spook deals either. I'm pretty sure SS knows they over ordered those pieces. Bet they tighten up quit a bit going forward.

Can't wait for a new Rambo. Going to put this with the eventual Rambo and Snake Plisken for 80's bad assery!

I can't believe some people are actually knocking this figure. Don't want to pay $249? Fine. But that's a dead ringer for Arnie. Looks like an actual pic of him. Best likeness I have ever seen captured.

I would not count on continued Black Friday/spook deals either. I'm pretty sure SS knows they over ordered those pieces. Bet they tighten up quit a bit going forward.

Can't wait for a new Rambo. Going to put this with the eventual Rambo and Snake Plisken for 80's bad assery!
I have to agree. If you can't see that this is Arnold, then I don't know what you're looking at!
I think the DX13 and MMS238 are also great sculpts. People can be overly picky sometimes and I think it just gets out of hand. I mean people are complaining about the Chewbacca as well. It just baffles me sometimes.

RE: Rubber arms bitching

I haven't had a problem with my Hot Toys Dutch, Hot Toys Rocky Balboa, or any of the Phicen female bodies. I don't know what kind of yoga poses or MMA armbars you guys are attempting on your high-end figures. :huh

Back