1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure because it is pure nostalgia. I just want HT top keep going, make more Schwarzenegger, including Terminator Genisys and Conan and Dutch 2.0.

200.gif

:clap :goodpost: Great gif! :lol

Why not? It couldn't be any worse than the AvP movies. :lol

I have never seen Commando- is it worth a peek? LOL
My 10 year old daughter LOVES Arnold in Terminator 1 and 2 - is there anything too objectional in this movie because she wants to see it!

Commando is essentially a slasher movie starring Ah-nuld. So, in a word, yes...tons of objectionable material and she should watch! ;)

I love this figure because it is pure nostalgia. I just want HT top keep going, make more Schwarzenegger, including Terminator Genisys and Conan and Dutch 2.0.

I'd like a remake of the undamaged T-800 from T2 with this superior sculpt. Doesn't have to be a DX just give me this sculpt (that actually looks like Arnold).

I'd also like Dutch 2.0, Conan and The Running Man.

Such a great group of baddies this film has. Hopefully ht or some other company will make a Bennett! And a Bill Duke, got Mac from Predator covered at the same time.

image.jpg

Such a great group of baddies this film has. Hopefully ht or some other company will make a Bennett! And a Bill Duke, got Mac from Predator covered at the same time.

View attachment 149725

I want the whole squad. David Patrick Kelly is my fav. It'd be cool if we got 2-packs:

Vernon Wells & Dan Hedaya with the EX bringing an alternate Bennett - bloodied and with the steam pipe protruding through his chest

David Patrick Kelly & Charles Meshack with the EX being the phone booth Sully gets wrecked in

Bill Duke & Gary Carlos Cervantes with the EX being an alternate Cervantes head that's been shot and the hallmark card from Jenny he was holding

Rae Dawn Chong and Alyssa Milano with the EX being the deer Matrix and Jenny feed in the beginning

PO'd. Hope they're still doing the 1/4 Dutch but would be happy with a 1/6 2.0. Do you think they'll offer this body as a TrueType?

PO'd. Now the long wait. Should have the battle damaged T1 T-800 in a few weeks time so that will fill the Arnold size gap in my life for now..

My favorite continuity error is the Sully Porsch chase scene, the damage to the front and side panels is mixed up; when Matrix and RD Chong drive away after Matrix "lies" and Sully 'flies,' there is no damage to the vehicle. Lots more but this stands out.

And in the same scene where he is holding Sully up by the leg, you can see the cable dangling that is holding Sully. So many little errors, but as others have said, its what makes it an amazing 80's action flick.

THIS. This is the Arnie figure I've been waiting for. This is day 1 purchase for me.

Now, what are the chances of getting a Bennett figure? Please, let me down easy...

THIS. This is the Arnie figure I've been waiting for. This is day 1 purchase for me.

Now, what are the chances of getting a Bennett figure? Please, let me down easy...

I wonder if the sales of this could affect a future toy like that? I doubt the likeness would be tough or expensive to get and I would think that a lot of people who buy this would almost feel the need to buy a Bennett just because. I know if they announced a reasonably priced (less than Matrix) Bennett today, I would preorder it right now.

I would love to love this, but I'm just not seeing a good likeness. Something with the eyes are off. I'm sorry if this has been addressed already, but my computer won't let me see the other messages!

They'll have to make a unique body for him that's appropriately doughy without a hint of any muscle tone.

Exactly! Bennett was the worst villain ever! He was ridiculous. But, one of the many things that made the movie a classic. It's just fun to watch. Can't wait for this figure. Hopefully arms will be a bit bigger; my only complaint. How about a Bill Paxton figure from the movie in his small cameo appearance...?

Exactly! Bennett was the worst villain ever! He was ridiculous. But, one of the many things that made the movie a classic. It's just fun to watch. Can't wait for this figure. Hopefully arms will be a bit bigger; my only complaint. How about a Bill Paxton figure from the movie in his small cameo appearance...?

:lol You're probably joking but I'll bite. We don't have a Bill Paxton figure from either Aliens or Predator 2, or even Tombstone, so I doubt we'll get one from Commando.

Back