1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the subject of Matrix for a moment, how much is everyone willing to bet that they'll do an exclusive 'civilian clothes' version with no camo paint, the cargo trousers and green t-shirt and a load of guns from his toolshed? I imagine that would skyrocket in value from people wanting the head and body for Terminator bashes.

Also, I'm almost certainly going to get this figure due to my unholy love of Commando, but the rubber arms worry me. Are there any regularly-jointed muscular arms I could pick up from somewhere that would fit this buck? Airbrushing some camo paint stripes onto them wouldn't be difficult.

Back to the subject of Matrix for a moment, how much is everyone willing to bet that they'll do an exclusive 'civilian clothes' version with no camo paint, the cargo trousers and green t-shirt and a load of guns from his toolshed? I imagine that would skyrocket in value from people wanting the head and body for Terminator bashes.

I personally do hope this body and sculpt show up without warpaint by some means. My interest would indeed be Terminator-related.

I'd get a regular version. With pillow and phone booth accessories.

The world does need more Schwarzenegger figures though. Waiting for HT to announce the Terminator Genisys license, and make more classic figures like Conan.

Probably more of a chance of seeing the civilian clothes put out by Pop Toys than as a figure by Hot Toys. I'm sure there will be bootleg clean versions of the sculpt all over eBay shortly after this is released.

Commando was on the other night. Whoever was in charge of music editing for the movie needed their head examined. Nothing builds excitement for tracking down bad guys like saxophone music :(

I would love to see the casual version clothes, sculpt, and body show up :lecture

Definitely. We just need a tree and chainsaw :lol

0mcw3KL.jpg

Back