1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

My guess is one of the Batmans is from the armory set, along with the Bruce and Alfred, and the other is from the game.

Could make sense but there is a suit in the Armory, so in a sum it looks like 3 Bat-Suits on there.

Gordon is based on this TDKR scene:
tdkr_zfilmu_300.jpg
I wish Blake has a detective outfit.
AND THERE IS A BATSIGNAL THERE, yet seems unpainted-proto from the long ago tease.

I'd take another batman begins only because all, even the TF one are garbage.

Let them do Returns first sure but you can't deny that that begins figures are sub par. If anything it's HT fault for making them all so bad. If they have to copy the enterbay one, so be it. Make sure everything fits properly like the belt - no need for padding and hey presto. At least the majority will be happy.

They've showcased and will be putting up plenty of different and pre-announced figures which everybody was complaining about them forgetting just a couple of weeks ago. It's not like it's really eating into their time or release of other figures by the looks of it

And what makes us sure that the 4th Batman Begins will no longer be Jay Leno under the cowl? They had 3 tries. Before they go on the fourth, they better make sure they'd do it right. And while they do that, complete those that they have teased years ago. Yes they are now finally making BTTF and Arkham, but they still have Prometheus and X-men First Class under non-priority, while TDKR The Bat is already on PO, BR Joker 2.0 out soon, and '66 Batmobile is still a mystery.

Some people complain that HT keeps releasing one IM armor after another,but most of those while mere mix-and-match repaints of the previous releases are individual Marks and are designed that way by Marvel and Legacy, whereas MMS 13, MMS 67, and MMS 151 are all Bruce Wayne in the same suit. This rant, coming from a Batman fan, btw.

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

There's no reason for them not to is my point. It's not our fault they haven't made it right and neither is it bad to want a high end one that has a good likeness, doesn't have ankles as weak as an of woman's and a suit that rubs off.

They've shown aliens, transformers, GOTG as well as more, I'd say they are doing fine. If Returns and Xmen were shown too nobody would be complaining about them doing another Begins. Returns is coming, not sure about Xmen or Prometheus but Returns is a definite

Infact they could have quite easily done that (begins) instead of Gordon or Blake, or Marty, or ripely for that matter.

Gordon, Gordon, Gordon!
Not Gordan!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordon (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

Probably Batsignal with GordOn..not sure how Blake will be sold- with Rises armory? Batman Begins Dx15....

Still wondering since I think I can possibly see three Batman figures on the table (including the one in the armory on the right).

Last edited:

Still wondering since I think I can possibly see three Batman figures on the table (including the one in the armory on the right).

I see Glordan, Bake, Bruce Banner and Alfredo who is obscured by the amory which probably has the Bot suit on disploy.

Maybe it's an accessory pack with the batsignal and outfit for Gordon?

But Blake. Wow. I live pretty high up in a condo and a pig flew by earlier today. Guess that's why.

so happy i didnt kit bash gordon. Now the question is should i get the black ceo fox or wait for hot toys to make him 5 years from now.

Back