1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

Well, my GF will certainly be happy about that Blake figure :lol:

Personally, I want that green sixth scale forklift that's in the background.

That's at least 1/4, and the forklift driver action figure will cost you extra ( if you want mini boxes for the forklift to carry, that's a accessories pack due next year)

I see a-dev posted in here. He better not be making fun of me (I have everyone who ever posted in the Returns thread on ignore. Including myself. Makes it hard to browse that thread to be honest).

:lol :lol :lol Tried to rep

I'll be getting both. I don't mind the Blake figure, as I'm at least happy it's a new character in my Batman collection. Gordon is a needed variant. Really only leaves Ra's and Lucius for that series.

So they're showing at least Arkham City Batman, as well as Gordon and Blake from the Nolan movies. While I'd rather have Batman Returns over any of those offerings, I hope they hold off as that's about all my wallet can stand for one year.

Yes! I was THIS close to buying some Gordon clothes for kitbash. I'd much rather have an officially licensed version.

I agree with everyone in every thread, those that want more iron man, those that want less, everyone.

Essentially I think your all awesome dipped in awesome sauce.

And I'm not even saying this for rep points.

(This is a shameless plug for rep points)

I
I agree with everyone in every thread, those that want more iron man, those that want less, everyone.

Essentially I think your all awesome dipped in awesome sauce.

And I'm not even saying this for rep points.

(This is a shameless plug for rep points)

Id give you a negative rep if I coul but unfortunatly Dave decided it would be better to not give negative reps... :dunno

:lol

So uh, I guess it's time to sell my Mens homme Gordon bash now! :lol

I'll be getting both. I don't mind the Blake figure, as I'm at least happy it's a new character in my Batman collection. Gordon is a needed variant. Really only leaves Ra's and Lucius for that series.

So they're showing at least Arkham City Batman, as well as Gordon and Blake from the Nolan movies. While I'd rather have Batman Returns over any of those offerings, I hope they hold off as that's about all my wallet can stand for one year.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

can we change the subject's last name to GORDON? I cringe everytime I see GordAn :slap

I'm in the tub cracking up:lol thread is hilarious

Oh boy. I might as well get a divorce now. Wife won't be happy this coming year.

Back