1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn there is no option for Gordon wit bat signal. I don't want that stupid Blake figure :( hot toys very smart but I hate u .... Grrrrrrr

A kickass set now would be League of Shadows Bruce and Ra's, not this ******** Blake figure.

gbatma07e.jpg

A kickass set now would be League of Shadows Bruce and Ra's, not this ******** Blake figure.

gbatma07e.jpg

Seriously man that stupid Blake figure ... I fast forward his scenes every time I see that movie... Can't waste life on him. This set probably will be a complete pass for me just cause of that idiot!

The Hot toys Batman Line has seriously challenged my financial security these last few years, Make it stop Hot Toys,
I beg of you.
About ubying my DX12, I am almost financially challenged too.

Also with Blake...I honestly didn't mind him too much, but I don't think his removable would have changed anything. Bar less ******** like how he found out about Batman - how the hell does that work? I don't want the figure at all though, I just want Gordon. Damn you Hot Toys for knowing our weakness and taking advantage of it.

Seriously man that stupid Blake figure ... I fast forward his scenes every time I see that movie... Can't waste life on him. This set probably will be a complete pass for me just cause of that idiot!

Give me a break :lol

He's not that bad... I can't be the only person that actually liked him in the movie. I like JGL in general.

Give me a break :lol

He's not that bad... I can't be the only person that actually liked him in the movie. I like JGL in general.
you aren't the only one that liked the character. I do too and i'm glad there's a figure dedicated to the character for us collectors. I will be picking this set up.

Not sure why all the hate on Blake or this set (sic yeah this is a DC thread after all lol). This is a definite pick up for me - this will put my Nolan bat collection to rest.

John Blake is a great character, probably the best in any Batman film. I particularly liked how he just knew that Bruce was Batman from a look in his eyes and a feeling in his bones from when he was a kid. JGL brought a certain depth to Robin that I had never seen with the character before. I like how he doesn't really do anything throughout the picture, but still manages to gain Bruce Wayne's trust and eventually, his mantle. Levitt plays Robin with a certain honesty as this handsome, good GCPD cop.

Vickialfre_zps4183a941.jpg

batmanblake_zps4ffb6e60.jpg

I'll be buying 10 of these sets for sure, 5 of which will be used for Blakeman + DX 12/Armory kitbashes (JGL as Batwingman). I also hope and pray that Hot Toys makes a DX version of Robin Blake with his detective clothes w/ sweater and shot gun. I loved when he went into the hospital to save Gordon when Gordon didn't really need help. Or that one time when he goes to save the cops from the sewer and almost gets killed until Batman randomly shows up. Very iconic scenes, right up there with the bike chase between Robin and Zod.

I don't really want to keep the Blake figure at first, but yea, most probably will be too lazy to sell it, might as well display it :) Now I kinda regret selling my Scarecrow -_-

John Blake is a great character, probably the best in any Batman film. I particularly liked how he just knew that Bruce was Batman from a look in his eyes and a feeling in his bones from when he was a kid. JGL brought a certain depth to Robin that I had never seen with the character before. I like how he doesn't really do anything throughout the picture, but still manages to gain Bruce Wayne's trust and eventually, his mantle. Levitt plays Robin with a certain honesty as this handsome, good GCPD cop.

Vickialfre_zps4183a941.jpg

batmanblake_zps4ffb6e60.jpg

I'll be buying 10 of these sets for sure, 5 of which will be used for Blakeman + DX 12/Armory kitbashes (JGL as Batwingman). I also hope and pray that Hot Toys makes a DX version of Robin Blake with his detective clothes w/ sweater and shot gun. I loved when he went into the hospital to save Gordon when Gordon didn't really need help. Or that one time when he goes to save the cops from the sewer and almost gets killed until Batman randomly shows up. Very iconic scenes, right up there with the bike chase between Robin and Zod.

There he is. We've all been waiting.

Why can't we just get a 2-figure pack? Without the signal or Gordon. Just two Blakes with different clothes. Right?

To be batman you have to have two girls by your side and a smile on your face .... That's how Blake would know a batman ! ... Bull crap... He was the most idiotic character in history of cinema . To have him on my shelf next to legendary figures ... They will literally hang themselves on my shelf ....

The history of cinema to the DC section gang began in 2005, peeked in 2008 and ended in 2012.

I don't think Robin was one of the worst (I think Rachel Dawes is worse, if not just as bad) but he was full of **** at times. I feel like Nolan tried to parallel how Tim Drake found out about Batman and Grayson as Robin, but the problem is the lack of actual logic in Nolan's attempt. It made a good degree of sense in the comics (Robin's acrobatics being the same ones Grayson and his family did, Robin coming into the picture around the same time Grayson was adopted by Bruce, etc.) but Blake...the look in Baleman's face? Even though you can't see most of it? That's a load of trash, get out Nolan. The Robin parallel was also...shoe horned in, legal name? I'm surprised Bale even let that go, he's stated that he hates the character of Robin actually and would have left the trilogy.

Also, Gordon finding out who Batman is at the end of Rises actually made some sense, unlike Blake. The nod to the comfort Gordon gave to young Bruce and the coat. It's not perfect, but I believe it unlike Blake :lol

Back