1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got a Loki for Christmas!!! I was so bummed thinking he was sold out everywhere and refusing to pay some ridiculous EBAY prices, but low and behold my wonderful wife snagged the last one a few months back at a Hastings store. What a great Christmas!!! Hope everyone else had a great Christmas as well!!!

So I got a Loki for Christmas!!! I was so bummed thinking he was sold out everywhere and refusing to pay some ridiculous EBAY prices, but low and behold my wonderful wife snagged the last one a few months back at a Hastings store. What a great Christmas!!! Hope everyone else had a great Christmas as well!!!

Congrats on getting him.

New Year's Eve dinner with Loki.

Congratulations, what a great present! - he is an awesome figure! :clap Your wife has excellent taste!

The horror... unpacked my Loki figure and when I wanted to remove current hand I had difficulties, with conclusion of this:

60iz.JPG

:mad:

Couldn't find a proper solution. And doesn't seem easy neither.
Help someone?

Last edited:
The horror... unpacked my Loki figure and when I wanted to remove current hand I had difficulties, with conclusion of this:

60iz.JPG

:mad:

Couldn't find a proper solution. And doesn't seem easy neither.
Help someone?

Drill a small pilot hole in the peg.
Then screw a small screw in there.
When it's in, use pliers to pull it out and the peg will come with.

Drill a small pilot hole in the peg.

Then screw a small screw in there.

When it's in, use pliers to pull it out and the peg will come with.

I'll try this tomorrow, thx for the help.

Last edited:
i just recently purchase one loki and take it out durring new year eve, man... its great, really great

make me want to make a loki kitbash, can someone tell me what body used here by the HT loki figures? what ttm body? im kinda new in kitbash world. i want to re create
1. avenger scene the one he wear long coat
2. thor the dark work scene the one he sit in jail using green sweater/garment

many help is aprriciated, and im from indonesia, if anyone know where can i get parts that ships to indonesia, thanks

i just recently purchase one loki and take it out durring new year eve, man... its great, really great

make me want to make a loki kitbash, can someone tell me what body used here by the HT loki figures? what ttm body? im kinda new in kitbash world. i want to re create
1. avenger scene the one he wear long coat
2. thor the dark work scene the one he sit in jail using green sweater/garment

many help is aprriciated, and im from indonesia, if anyone know where can i get parts that ships to indonesia, thanks

Any body will do.
I used the $25 HT bootleg on mine:

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

Congrats on getting Loki #7 & #8! :clap Brilliant! :lol Will you be getting a #9? :lol I agree with you completely... one can never have to many Lokis!

Like those signed pictures you have in the background too...very nice!

I think I understand now why he's sold out and people are having difficulty tracking one down. :lol

Back