1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is the day.

tumblr_m5rr29Gfkb1rqiu9e.gif

Would have been nice to get him before the long weekend...but he has been sitting at the Ottawa FED EX facilitiy since 5 AM this monring. Took only 27 hours to get from ON California to Memphis TN to Ottawa Canada, and it will take 2 days to get from Ottawa Depot to my house. The airport - Fed Ex Station is about 15 mins from my house.

Does that make sense?

I hope everyone get their Loki very soon because this Hot Toys is freakin FANTASTIC! I say its the best Hot Toys this YEAR! Yes I even think its going to be better than my BD Iron Man VII and I don't even have it in my hand yet! :lol

:yess: 100% agree. Figure of the Year!!!! :):):)

Don't know if this was shared yet, but I had heard that the helmet was a pain in the butt.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjY1xtxdcyI[/ame]

Really don't know till I have in hand (Thursday) will i display with or without helmet.
Do you guys think it slightly off without??

I think it looks much more like Tom Hiddleston with the helmet on. Something just doesn't look right to me with it off.

And that helmet certainly didn't go together as easily for me as it did in that video. Sheesh, that was nerveracking.

I'm with you on the helmet difficulty. Guess it needs some breaking in, but I really don't want to go through that process again.

The helmet fitment is like it fit perfectly but also tightly once its on the head. Loki feels like one of those toys or kits you put together once and then you simply can't put it back in the box because you might break something if you try to take it apart. I tried a bit last night to put him back in the box until my custom case came, but ended up putting him inside the case with my 1/4 Lara Croft case because I was too scared to take the helmet off.

The helmet fitment is like it fit perfectly but also tightly once its on the head. Loki feels like one of those toys or kits you put together once and then you simply can't put it back in the box because you might break something if you try to take it apart. I tried a bit last night to put him back in the box until my custom case came, but ended up putting him inside the case with my 1/4 Lara Croft case because I was too scared to take the helmet off.

As the owner of Macross Frontier Valk kits, I completely understand.:lol

Back