1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email that mine is set to convert next week. And the last part of the message stated that it was set to ship shortly after. I thought that was funny.

If they do another LOKI figure i would love a frosty blue look with evil red eye's 2nd hs included along with normal hs other then that this LOKI figure is perfect...

I would love to get in on the wait list but I have a lot of pre-orders already. Maybe if by December the wait lost is still open...I might jump in.

My waitlist was converted to an order tonight. Can't wait to get this one.

Mine too!! :hi5:

I got an email that mine is set to convert next week. And the last part of the message stated that it was set to ship shortly after. I thought that was funny.

My waitlist converted and I got on it on the 10th. Quick turnaround time!

Congrats :clap, The last SS Newsletter did say waitlists were being recalled in the order received.

Have you guys seen this?

Take Hemsworth:

enhanced-buzz-10416-1347461220-7.jpg

+ Hiddleston:

enhanced-buzz-10358-1347461403-20.jpg

= [allegedly] the perfect man:

enhanced-buzz-13452-1347460949-3.jpg

Me, I think Hiddleston doesn't really need any enhancing, nor does Hemsworth actually, but this was cute. If a bit creepy :snake

Man this is so gay.....its beyond collecting 1/6 figure:slap

Man this is so gay.....its beyond collecting 1/6 figure:slap

This is the "Guys Who Love Loki" thread. There are a lot of posts like that.
His character has to be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people in the movie(And he was trying to cause the deaths of millions), but his hitler-esque character is still hailed as a hero by all who have the figure on pre-order, lol.

New to the forums and all...
But I gotta say, as soon as I started focusing on my 1:6 figure collection.. and saw counts ending fast.. I instantly ordered Loki a few weeks ago along with Avengers Cap, new Amazing Spidey, Joker DX v2, Selina Kyle, and 11th Doctor Who from Big Chief.
Still can't decide between Iron Man or Thor.. hrrmm :impatient:

Yep I is a girl.

Although my understanding is, Loki has plenty of male fans too. Which is as it should be; Loki is hard not to like.

Username: His character has to be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people in the movie(And he was trying to cause the deaths of millions), but his hitler-esque character is still hailed as a hero by all who have the figure on pre-order, lol.

Not hailed as a hero, exactly, but beloved because he makes no bones about what he is: an intergalactic badass. How can anyone not like that? :nana:

Yep I is a girl.

Although my understanding is, Loki has plenty of male fans too. Which is as it should be; Loki is hard not to like.

Not hailed as a hero, exactly, but beloved because he makes no bones about what he is: an intergalactic badass. How can anyone not like that? :nana:

And yet he has his flaws, his vulnerabilities. He was fooled by BW in the cell. and you could almost see the desire in him to stand shoulder to shoulder with Thor and fight against a common foe. Those conflicted characters are always the best kind...ever wondered why BATMAN has stayed so popular for so long?

Of course the LOKI character - whilst entertaining enough to begin with - has been helped enormously by being played by Tom Hiddleston. A charismatic and beautiful male actor with cheeky grin and a perfect knack for playing this particular bad boy. I doubt that he would have been as popular or saleable if it had not been for Tom's two break-out performances.

When is this figure be available!!!! :gah:

Yep I is a girl.

:hi5:

The main reason I like Loki is because he's troubled, but somehow still manages to be smug, sneaky, goofy and scary at the same time. It's a perfect mix.

He's definitely easy on the eyes, too. Hiddleston was the perfect casting choice for Loki, down to his appearance. I find it hilarious how he tried auditioning for the role of Thor, but was cast as Loki instead.

Back