1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for another silly question, but how can I join a head and a neck with a body? There are neck joints, but I don't understand what are those for( Could anyone give me some instructions, please? This will be a great help for me!

Sorry for another silly question, but how can I join a head and a neck with a body? There are neck joints, but I don't understand what are those for( Could anyone give me some instructions, please? This will be a great help for me!

Just to clarify, are you asking how to attach a head (that is connected to a neck) to a body? Perhaps if you had some pictures of what you are working with.

so the neck would just "plug" into the neck joint.

There are some neck joints that don't fit perfectly in (either too big or too small of a hole), so you would have to mod either the neck or neck joint

see picture below (figure on left)

review_ttcomp_1.jpg

Nothing silly for newcomers. :welcome1:

so the neck would just "plug" into the neck joint.

There are some neck joints that don't fit perfectly in (either too big or too small of a hole), so you would have to mod either the neck or neck joint

see picture below (figure on left)

review_ttcomp_1.jpg

The one on the far right looks like Grant from Mythbusters lol

Nothing silly for newcomers. :welcome1:

Thank you!
I'm so glad there is such a warm and friendly atmosphere in here ^^
Besides, I've already learned a lot of useful things from your comments and advices. Thanks to all of you))

Back