1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine. The helmet is hard as hell to get on o_o I spent ages trying to do it without breaking it, lol. Wasn't easy at all :( Fantastic figure! Very pleased with him :)
I was hoping it wouldn't be tough to put on, I might end up just leaving it off, especially if there's a chance I could hurt the sculpt somehow. Hope AlterEgo ships this soon...

On a side note, I recognize your signature lol, it's been years since I've seen that! :)

Got my Loki yesterday, not sure what all the fuss it about his helmet. Seemed pretty straight forward to put on. Figure looks absolutely amazing.

Don't know if this was shared yet, but I had heard that the helmet was a pain in the butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjY1xtxdcyI

Thanks for sharing that. I hope its easy as it looks. :lecture

The helmet fitment is like it fit perfectly but also tightly once its on the head. Loki feels like one of those toys or kits you put together once and then you simply can't put it back in the box because you might break something if you try to take it apart. I tried a bit last night to put him back in the box until my custom case came, but ended up putting him inside the case with my 1/4 Lara Croft case because I was too scared to take the helmet off.

Sounds like the new 3A Halo figure I have. :slap

Nice pictures from other people on tumblr lol

tumblrmmytxph2fe1rxlk8i.jpg

:lol

I was hoping it wouldn't be tough to put on, I might end up just leaving it off, especially if there's a chance I could hurt the sculpt somehow. Hope AlterEgo ships this soon...

On a side note, I recognize your signature lol, it's been years since I've seen that! :)

Haha, still love it :)

Also...the helmet must be some-what strong since my Loki has fell of a table twice...by accident :slap

Also, when I opened up my Loki one of the gold pieces on the front of the clothing was already off. And it keeps falling off. It doesn't have a black piece inside the jacket holding it on like the other 5 :(

Did the girls in here not get their Lokis yet? I thought there'd be a flood of pics by now.

Someone better check on them, they may have passed out upon opening their box. :thud:

Haha, still love it :)

Also...the helmet must be some-what strong since my Loki has fell of a table twice...by accident :slap

Also, when I opened up my Loki one of the gold pieces on the front of the clothing was already off. And it keeps falling off. It doesn't have a black piece inside the jacket holding it on like the other 5 :(
Oh no plummeting figures is never good! I'll watch out for that. And HT certainly seems to have a problem keeping little stuff like that attached, like the Joker 2.0 magnets. Well now I won't think I'm special if I have the same defects lol, I may be get some glue ahead of time. :)

If its moving or there's white powder I'm not opening it.

Well, maybe... :D

Got my Quantum, be here MONDAY!

Means UPS has another "football" for the whole weekend. Hate when they ship Friday... since I'm only about 20 miles from Sideshow.

Loki will be my FIRST Avengers figure. I'd like to get Mark VII as well. And I think that will do it.

Actually I wish I had done that myself, the rest are pretty lacklustre. BW can look pretty cool though.

Did the girls in here not get their Lokis yet? I thought there'd be a flood of pics by now.

Someone better check on them, they may have passed out upon opening their box. :thud:

Haven't gotten mine yet.. It's coming from BBTS and I have no idea when it will be in stock.. :(

I can't wait to take pics, though!

I got my Loki yesterday and overall I am very happy with him. I didn't have too difficult of a time getting his helmet on...but getting it apart out of the box was difficult. I'm not sure if there is supposed to be a tab at the back of the helmet, but if there was...it aint there no more. Oh well, I'm not planning on taking it off.

20130518_205950_zpsdc8c0f85.jpg

20130518_210237_zpscd424b99.jpg

20130518_210228_zpsef0861fa.jpg

20130518_080445_zpsa3292cec.jpg

I haven't got mine yet but I don't honestly think he's all that.

Ummm.....why would I pass out when I open my box?

:monkey3

I got my Loki yesterday and overall I am very happy with him. I didn't have too difficult of a time getting his helmet on...but getting it apart out of the box was difficult. I'm not sure if there is supposed to be a tab at the back of the helmet, but if there was...it aint there no more. Oh well, I'm not planning on taking it off.

20130518_080445_zpsa3292cec.jpg

Where's Hawkeye?

Back