1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today!!! :) IMO this is the Figure Of The Year so far!!! He is amazing!!! The detailing on the clothing is incredible. Love the headsculpt. All the little detailing on the weapons and accessories is just awesome!! Pretty blown away by this figure. The long wait for a Loki was definitely worth it. I have all the Avengers so far and love the entire line, but Loki is my favorite :)

Got my shipping e-mail Tuesday.
Mine will be here on Monday.
See if they processed the orders on Monday,mine would have been here by Friday!

Just got my shipping notice. He's scheduled to arrive this Thursday. I'll definitely be snapping a lot of pics.

My loki is here. Amazing figure. The detail in the clothing ans sculpt accuracy is amazing. Great work HT.

Got my Quantum notification.

Shipping notice received as well. Due in PA next monday.

yay mine's arriving monday too ~ a record for sideshow! usually it takes almost 10 days!

: D

Mine arrived today!!! :) IMO this is the Figure Of The Year so far!!! He is amazing!!! The detailing on the clothing is incredible. Love the headsculpt. All the little detailing on the weapons and accessories is just awesome!! Pretty blown away by this figure. The long wait for a Loki was definitely worth it. I have all the Avengers so far and love the entire line, but Loki is my favorite :)

Shipping notice around ten pm CST. And about time, too.

Congrats everyone. I just got my Flex notice this evening! Can't wait to receive mine. Probably next week. :yess:

Congrats to everybody who got their notices! I PO'd mine with AE so I'll be waiting a little longer, but you all better post pics so I don't go crazy with anticipation. :stick :lol

It's rare that I get a new figure earlier then most, so I took a couple of pics.

First, a supervillain team up:
lokiandredskull.jpg

And the closest thing I have to the Avengers:
lokiredskullvsavengers.jpg

Loki is so bada-ss that he immediately becomes the center of attention when on the shelf with other figures.

Villain team-up! Very cool!

My final Flexpay is the 20th, so hopefully he'll ship soon after that!

Got mine too! Usually i'll put 2 Hot Toys on one Detolf display shelf (next to each other). Loki however just claimed his own 'floor'. He won't share.

His presence (and huge staff/cape/horns) makes him a real showstopper.

Now i want Odin to complete the family (already have Avengers Thor) :impatient:

Back