1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Valkyrie Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gunna be good ol' rubber arms. Everyone loved that on Gamora :lol

It seems that the material used in the Wonder Woman’s figure is quite superior (from what I read, more like a plastic/vinyl bendable material than rubber) and I hope they use it here too.

Hopefully her in the Loki photos is a good sign.

I am really hoping for all the figures from this line to be made, I love the looks and I think it adds a lot of depth to the Thor 1/6th shelf, we have only gotten three characters from those films....I need more lol

Had an e-mail alert flash on my phone the other day. Saw the words "Valkyrie" and "order now" and got all excited. Unfortunately, it was for this...

skarah_valkyrie.jpg

this was shown recently in a magazine somewhere overseas showing her with seamless arms. she would definitely fill out the set.

I just noticed she is shown in the Loki promotional pictures on Sideshow with the seamless arms as well. Looks very good. Hoping this gets announced for pre-order in the near future.

Edit: Nevermind. Just realized that was posted a couple pages back. Either way, she looks great.

I think they may just release her for A4 now if she plays a big part in it... would probably prefer it as she'd probably be in her white outfit with different hair style and no war paint on her face.

I think they may just release her for A4 now if she plays a big part in it... would probably prefer it as she'd probably be in her white outfit with different hair style and no war paint on her face.

Has there been any confirmed reports that Valkyrie is even in A4?

Back