1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI - The ones I used are actually the next size/length up (compared to those in your photo), which should give you the clearance you need without modification.

Oh I see; I should have those too. Does they not make her too tall by the way? The boots still stay close to the leg for all their length?

I would love to make my Hela a tad taller but I’m not sure I like how it makes the boots look loose around her calves

So, this figure is Black Widow sized? WTF?

Is a full body swap an option?

I did not think she was but i just i just put them side by side (A1 Widow) and i guess they are. I think (to me) maybe the horns make her appear taller.

It would be hard to try and find another body that would fit the outfit and being able to take the outfit off and putting it on without screwing something up. I'm sure someone on here with talent will pull it off

Tried this set-up tonight. I don't have the best camera, but liking Thor in Helmet with hammer and Hela with eternal flame. Probably get a small acrylic rise to help Thor hold that thing up.

View attachment 431092

Loving the Hela/Thor combo there, but maybe it's just the light, but the photo reminds me why I have no interest in Hulk.. not sure if it's just that he looks so plasticky, or that it is I like more real, human figures where I can admire the actor likenesses..

Loving the Hela/Thor combo there, but maybe it's just the light, but the photo reminds me why I have no interest in Hulk.. not sure if it's just that he looks so plasticky, or that it is I like more real, human figures where I can admire the actor likenesses..

Promise you it does not look like that in person. The green is much more subdued and has as much intricacy as any fleshtone they do. If you properly pose him too and distribute his weight in the manner which he sort of lugs himself around in the movie, it really has shelf presence. I said I'd never get a Hulk, but I took a chance on a good deal and don't regret it at all.

Oh I see; I should have those too. Do they not make her too tall by the way? The boots still stay close to the leg for all their length?

She's still short compared to Thor, Loki, etc., but she no longer looks diminutive next to them. There is a slight gap at the top of the boots (if you look closely at the pic I posted you'll see it), but it's easy to obscure/minimize when posing her.

You were right about those leg pegs - mine seem like they're glued in. But short extenders fit inside the boot just fine (anything longer won't work). I had to put a bit of tape around the leg pegs because the fit in the extenders I have is a bit sloppy, but I think the extra height makes a big difference. Here's a quick phone pic. Apologies for the poor quality.

View attachment 431294

Wow that looks so much better now. Blanchett may be short in real life, but the character definitely didn't come across that way on screen, and this makes her seem a lot more imposing like she should be.

And thankfully the mod doesn't make the lower legs look too long, as sometimes happens when people extend the pegs.

She's still short compared to Thor, Loki, etc., but she no longer looks diminutive next to them. There is a slight gap at the top of the boots (if you look closely at the pic I posted you'll see it), but it's easy to obscure/minimize when posing her.

Slimmed down the pegs. Now they fits inside the boots without problem.
af9b3cec2074809e9ea09c3ea4c8f9ff.jpg

I thought this was cool, Andy Park of Marvel Studios the designer of Hela's look in Thor Ragnarok does an unboxing of her Hot Toys figure.

Wow that looks so much better now. Blanchett may be short in real life, but the character definitely didn't come across that way on screen, and this makes her seem a lot more imposing like she should be.

And thankfully the mod doesn't make the lower legs look too long, as sometimes happens when people extend the pegs.
She's 5'8" in real life, that is tall for a woman.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got mail from Popcultcha saying she has an expected arrival of mid-Nov to late Dec. And I see Sideshow has a more firm listing of Nov for Loki and Infinity Thor. Man it's going to be a Thor-fest before Xmas in my house...

Back