1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a couple months out, but my excitement is coming back. Anyone here think HK will have her some time next month?

Now that I'm sorting out my displays better, this figure is becoming more appealing to me... Fill the Thor/Loki line out.. :)

Just Pre-ordered. I was highly considering getting this, and decided it just looks like too good of a figure to miss. Plus how many good Marvel Villain hot toys do we get?

She will stand with Gladiator Thor and Gladiator Hulk for a Ragnarok specific display.

Ugh cant wait for Hela...The figure captures Cate Blanchetts likeness soo well. Too bad it doesnt come with another hair down sculpt. will be my second figure ever! Just got Gladiator Hulk... and now that I have one, I have 6 others on pre-order from IW. this is worse than drugs. Speaking of which I need Gladiator Thor!

For some reason, I have a feeling we'll be surprised with a hornless HS when this comes out. I don't really speak Korean well, but there's a comment in JC's IG Hela post in which he said "yes" to a question about a head with her hair down. So there's still hope?? :pray:

For some reason, I have a feeling we'll be surprised with a hornless HS when this comes out. I don't really speak Korean well, but there's a comment in JC's IG Hela post in which he said "yes" to a question about a head with her hair down. So there's still hope?? :pray:

That would be great ! Let’s keep our fingers crossed

Has that ever happened with any Hot Toys figure??

The final figure coming with an extra headsculpt that was not solicited with the preorder…
pretty sure that has never been done by Hot Toys.

Hope so! :pray: It would be so awesome if they included it.

The final figure coming with an extra headsculpt that was not solicited with the preorder…

No it has not, the most they have done is an extra small piece. A weapon, hand or in case of IM the Battle damaged chest piece. I can't see them adding another HS.

It happened with Leonida (300) ages ago...

Instant buy if it does.. I'm still on the fence about buying her to go with Road Worn and Loki. (Currently have Gladiator with the first debut movie Thor because they both have helmets and I need extra head clearance on that shelf, lol)

If they’d only release Valkyrie I’d buy Hela. That being said if they do a long hair Hela sculpt I’m in

I honestly did not like the complete mask. Something about the mask curling underneath the eyes didn't look right at times in the movie.

thor-ragnarok-Hela-vs-asgardians-executioner-sidekick-karl-urban.jpg

Long hair....sure.

Back