1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Announcement Hot toys stated there was another yet to be shown accessory

Huh:(. I think those are the *blurry* images of the fire and the axe zzzzzzzz. (IMO it's like getting that extra piece of road with IM base:lol) Prototype pics look great but I remember the meltdown I had over CW Bucky proto paint vs. reality - although that ended up better then I thought it was gonna be. So I don't know if Hela will have a great paint job in hand like DS or SW.:dunno

I'll wait re there being a year delay on shipping:(. By then not sure how many will care:dunno - it is Hela but BP and especially IW w. Thanos' Children movies will be out. W. all that potentially fighting for my dollars IMO HT did a misfire not including the second sculpt:mad:.

Heck, even Roadworn Thor came w. 2 hammers, chain, awesome skull. Guess HT figured they didn't have to work that hard w. Hela being a first release.

I only thought the movie was so-so and was on the fence for getting any of the Ragnarok figures - but anytime an artist/company nails the likeness to an actor I like, I usually end up buying the figures.
I can relate to that.
It's hard to pass on good looking head sculpt with good likeness, even if the figure itself is not something you want.
Not the case with Hela tho, I like both. Just wish it had at the very least one extra head sculpt to justify the price.

Hey, I used my other code to get Hela, Loki isn't up for pre-order and there's nothing else I want, so here are two codes, they expire today!
cb91963324081f502cae402486dfe51a.jpg
879486f5b107b88f5b076158f9ec2360.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey, I used my other code to get Hela, Loki isn't up for pre-order and there's nothing else I want, so here are two codes, they expire today!
cb91963324081f502cae402486dfe51a.jpg
879486f5b107b88f5b076158f9ec2360.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Grabbed the second for gladiator thir. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered this today. Now just waiting to see if any other Villains are made this year. Or Valkyrie.

She'll fit in perfectly with your Yellowjacket and Crossbones.

She's actually went up for PO. It is a pitty we have seen no movement on Yellowjacket or crossbones. There does not seem to be any real method to HT figure release. I would love to meet Howard and have a nice cup of coffee and insight into these kinds of things.

Back