1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone seems to be talking about her being the best thing about the movie.

Because she is - the rest of the movie was a great story turned into crapola if you ask me.

Even if this figure doesn't see the light of day, I'm already set with the Marvel Legends, both versions of the Funk Pop, and the Minimates figure.

From what ive seen its the opposite.

Most people hated the forced humor, lack of dramatic tension, and what should have been massive serious moments in the series being undercut for laughs.

not as force as The Dark World, comedy wise

I wouldn't buy her but I would like to see her made because of the nice design and the figure looks great.

Best thing of the movie? not by a far stretch. Status quo with any and all Marvel movies; Just another empty villain with wasted potential due to a good design and casting choice. Much along the lines with Vulture, Thanos, Red Skull and the list goes on and on...

Oooooo! Dirty rassa frassin dubble dassin frikasassin...!

Just got an email from Sideshow titled Hela from Thor Ragnarok Pre-Order!

...and it was the Carlserned clalabassin Art Print! :gah:

Who Cares!!!!

I was all excited too...

I hope Hot Toys adds plastic skin to cover Hela's shoulder joints.

Say, if Hela and The Hulk fought, who would win?

The only way Hela wins is if she kills him right away, the longer the fight them more powerful Hulk gets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who Cares!!!!

I was all excited too...

Crap. I saw the title of the email and came here expecting to see new pics and a pre order price. ��

Crap. I saw the title of the email and came here expecting to see new pics and a pre order price.

Yeah, I got all excited when I got the email too....then it’s just a stupid print. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who Cares!!!!

I was all excited too...

:rotfl

And here I thought I was the only one who got fooled. SSC knew exactly what they were doing with that subject line. Bastards.

From what ive seen its the opposite.

Most people hated the forced humor, lack of dramatic tension, and what should have been massive serious moments in the series being undercut for laughs.

Most people??

5ce0f92aea69fa8387b82ce37399cf43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing it tonight. FINALLY. Love the style this movie is going for. Love Taika Waititi and everything he's made thus far. Pretty sure I will enjoy this as well.

I got tricked by the Hela art print email as well. That was a dirty low blow SS! As far as Ragnarok goes, I loved it, ever since the first avengers movie showing the competitive humor of Thor and Hulk I always wanted to see more. This movie gave us a lot more of that!!!!

Seeing it tonight. FINALLY. Love the style this movie is going for. Love Taika Waititi and everything he's made thus far. Pretty sure I will enjoy this as well.

Then can't see why you wouldn't enjoy this - there's some scenes I still am remembering and laughing over. Wouldn't mind seeing it a 3rd time. IMO not flawless but *shrug* not sure I can think of any movie that's "perfect" whatever that means.

Anyway, went in figuring I'd just want a Ragnarok Thor and Loki, walked out wanting Hela and Valkyrie as well $$$$$.

Back