1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. I loooooved the antler helmet. It gives her an extremely unique look. I also love her without it too of course... but I’d pose her full antler!

Never go full antler...

But seriously I'd love both options. The hair version as well as antlered with the blackish makeup. The look they're planning on selling is the one I want the least. If she's made I do hope they offer the others!

After seeing the movie i must say she is really a mean sexy bi... goddess :D Hell of a woman. And i need this figure.

The original plan was to have Hela in the second Thor movie. Thankfully that didn't happen or we likely wouldn't have gotten Cate's version.

Movie was great! Saw it Monday.

Hopefully HTs doesn’t pull the same ole MCU villain stunt they’ve pulled in the past and get this made. She was topps in this movie.

She was incredibly formidable... I need her on the shelf next to Thor and Loki

Just got back from seeing the film. Really hope Hela gets pushed through..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from the theater. She absolutely deserves a figure. It would be absurd for HT to have this license and not produce her. Her first, full-on fight sequence was awesome.

Wasn't that thrilled with the movie but Hela was awesome. Definitely want this fig and hope they add a helmetless sculpt and some of her other toys

I liked the movie, but I don't think I would buy this, especially with infinity war coming.

If they ever release this figure I'll most likely get one.
The movie was crap but Hela looked really good and the figure'd work perfectly as a CB version of the character, which I love.

I’d buy Hela and Valkyrie in the white costume. Valkyrie doesn’t do much for me in the brown outfit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back