1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tentacle would have been a nice idea.
Flames would work better if lit up like the sabers.
Honestly though, on display, the black arm isn't seen, and neither are the flames (or backpack), so I'm good.

Overall, very impressed with this guy.

Thought I'd try this out.
a4d5f87f5573939c2c3e3924b347dada.jpg

I was just saying to scofield :)hi5:) that the HT jetpack seems a little smaller than the Medicom one, which is a figure that's scaled a bit under 1/6.

Is HT Fett a full 12" tall, or a bit under? In Scofield's line-up, HT Fett seems to be between 1/4" and 1/2" shorter than the SSC Fett - but maybe SCC Fett is over 12" (I don't have it.)

The SSC jetpack looks very large.

HT does height 12 ":)

Interesting. Maybe it's the slightly wider stance, but seems like the SSC might be a bit over 12" then.

This one below is a great Fett comp pic. :clap The Medi looks smaller all over compared to the SSC and HT - knee armor, chest armor and helmet are most obvious.

attachment.php

I wasn't going to get this guy because I had the 1/4th scale but I caved and got him. I like him way more than I thought and I like it more than the 1/4th scale. The 1/4 scale is more detailed but I think 1/4 is just too big and bulky for me.

jhFAA3B.jpg
yRhAlyt.jpg

I wasn't going to get this guy because I had the 1/4th scale but I caved and got him. I like him way more than I thought and I like it more than the 1/4th scale. The 1/4 scale is more detailed but I think 1/4 is just too big and bulky for me.

View attachment 263396
View attachment 263397

Now that is one awesome looking Fett figure. How'd you futz him?

Now that is one awesome looking Fett figure. How'd you futz him?

I honestly didn't really do much. The hardest part was to get the right hand in a good position. After dealing with the quarter scale he was a pleasure to pose.

Back