1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, that's what I thought but wanted to ask. There's plenty of them on eBay; I've been thinking about getting one to customize...seeing yours on display pushed me over the edge.

Any word on when the Asian suppliers will getting this? I want to get one off ebay and it's still listed as a pre-order

Thanks, that's what I thought but wanted to ask. There's plenty of them on eBay; I've been thinking about getting one to customize...seeing yours on display pushed me over the edge.

Yep I picked my one up on eBay dirt cheap. I'd love the sideshow version but they are so hard to find at a decent price....guess we just have to hope sideshow "finds" more in their warehouse and re-releases it...for about $200 more than the original version.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jeremy's such a genuinely nice guy. You'll enjoy being around him.

LL

Is that Daniel Logan on that pic? Any other Fett signatures on it?

I completely agree about Jeremy. He did a wonderful autograph for me with a sketch of Boba's helmet.

c0ed633ef0280c7cdbed84963f832746.jpg

I've met Jeremy a good few times but I want him to sign a stand for me so it matches the rest.

Nice picture!

If you wanted to add IG-88, Zuckass and perhaps (for the forthcoming Sideshow figure) 4-LOM autographs to your super collection. They will be at Burnley soon.

There is a 'send in items' service if you can't travel.

Yep I picked my one up on eBay dirt cheap. I'd love the sideshow version but they are so hard to find at a decent price....guess we just have to hope sideshow "finds" more in their warehouse and re-releases it...for about $200 more than the original version.

Cool, is it made of hard plastic (styrene), something that can be worked and glued cause soft plastic doesn't lend well to custom work?

ive been on the fence with this guy and the lack of images and reviews does not help the case. I went past my cabinet today and I have my SS Fett on the top shelf so I'm looking up at him. I must say that I really love the dirty pants. It was the pants that was the deciding factor back then for me.

hi!

I borrowed this pics from the Star Wars Hot Toys collections pics thread.

DSC_7713.jpg

DSC_7798.jpg

DSC_7806.jpg

I think the figure looks great overall.
I am considering getting him, I am deciding on this one, or Chewbacca.

The things that keep me thinking which one is best, as far as this Fett goes, are:
- the shape of the T visor, less menacing than in the movie
- the fact that I still see the body a bit too bulky.
- the neck... I also see it a bit too short, but I believe it is something you can fix just futzing.

What do you think guys? go for this, or go for Chewie?

I think Chewie is a bigger achievement overall due to it being the first time anyone has really nailed the look of the hair. That being said though I think Boba Fett stands alone a little better as his own character representation because to me Chewbacca looks wrong without Han but if that doesn't bother you I would agree with the others and say both or Chewie

I think Chewie is a bigger achievement overall due to it being the first time anyone has really nailed the look of the hair. That being said though I think Boba Fett stands alone a little better as his own character representation because to me Chewbacca looks wrong without Han but if that doesn't bother you I would agree with the others and say both or Chewie

What I was going to say:goodpost:

Are they going to re-release Chewbacca, if not he'll set you back a little more than the retail price?

Are they going to re-release Chewbacca, if not he'll set you back a little more than the retail price?

Yes, they are re-releasing Chewbacca. I live in Europe, and I have the chance to order either one of them for about more or less same price.

I cannot order both, and I am leaning towards Fett. Somehow I feel my overall collection will look better if I add him.

Thanks for all the wise advise :clap

Back