1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who are you guys paying in full to? Is this a payment plan thing?
Ok maybe I phased it wrong. I ordered Fett and agreed to pay in one payment. I didn't flex it so I'd consider it a "payment in full" order...if you get what I mean?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OK, but you haven't put your money up yet. Just an 'agreement', that can be broken for the cost of the NRD. I get it.

So you'll be paying when I'm paying. In full. Less NRD.

You can pay in full to sideshow with Paypal though right? I thought I've done that before but couldn't remember. I've had so many figures come this year it's hard to keep track.

You can pay in full to sideshow with Paypal though right? I thought I've done that before but couldn't remember. I've had so many figures come this year it's hard to keep track.

When the PayPal option is available it is a full and immediate payment.

They usually don't offer PayPal until they have actual shipping costs available instead of estimates.

Video by Dano's Customs :

I wish he would have actually put the figs side-by-side. You can't really judge the Medi Vs HT comparison.

He says they appear to be the same height, then says there might be a centimeter of difference between them - which is pretty noticeable for 1/6 figs.

The chest armor on the Medi definitely looks smaller than the HT.

I wish he would have actually put the figs side-by-side. You can't really judge the Medi Vs HT comparison.

He says they appear to be the same height, then says there might be a centimeter of difference between them - which is pretty noticeable for 1/6 figs.

The chest armor on the Medi definitely looks smaller than the HT.

I still have my Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett standing next to Sideshow Empire Boba Fett. Medicom version is over all undersize. I have to use an extender on his legs to put it at the same height as the Sideshow.

This hasn't been parted out yet on TA, has it? I wonder how difficult it will be to get the jet pack flame effects separately.

I thought the flame effects were only with the exclusive sideshow version? If so TA won't offer them because they can't get the exclusives. Asked about the TOD Indy exclusive shankara stones and that's what they told me.

I don't think those parts are exclusive, just deluxe. TA should be getting both standard and deluxe figures and will part out both of them. I'd set up a notification so you can jump on the parts you want. I think most Boba parts will go quickly.

Has anyone tried the SS hands on this Boba yet? I picked up a pair of SS ones to check out, but mainly for the gray pegs, which will have to be made smaller to fit I imagine.

Has anyone tried the SS hands on this Boba yet? I picked up a pair of SS ones to check out, but mainly for the gray pegs, which will have to be made smaller to fit I imagine.

SS pegs won't fit. You need to modified them.

Paid mine full. Theres web site still states in route for June. I only wish first week of June not last week of June.

Yeah, I emailed Popcultcha and got this email back today in return.

"Thank you for contacting Popcultcha. It is possible that we may be receiving it early and if that is the case we will be shipping out to our pre-order customers as soon as they arrive."

So basically no information at all. lol

Back