1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excuse my ignorance - can anyone outline the differences between esb and rotj bobas please?
returnof the jedi
500px-BH_Boba_ROTJ_Full.jpg

empire strikes back
500px-BH_Boba_ESB_Full.jpg

The capes the guantlets the jet pack the belt and the weapons are diferent in eso he has two weapons but in the ROTJ he has the EE-3 blaster

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Where? Only Medicom made one. The others -- many Hasbro versions (3x) and the Sideshow versions (2x) and the Marmit version -- all ESB.

I guess you're right for 1/6. I'm referring to most Fett merchandise. He seems to usually be depicted in his ROTJ outfit.

I guess you're right for 1/6. I'm referring to most Fett merchandise. He seems to usually be depicted in his ROTJ outfit.

I'm like you, I prefer the ESB ultimately -- for look and for character -- but I always loved the red gauntlets (not the Crayola jetpack so much). Anyway, two Fetts is OK by me, one to stand with Vader and one to stand with Jabba.

Can't see why any Fett fan would turn down HT's first Fett effort. Especially the rarely made ROTJ Fett.

Certainly HT will do ESB Fett just like they will do ESB/ROTJ Vader... but the differences in Fett between movies is even more obvious than those of Vader between ANH and ESB. The red gauntlets alone, plus the Crayola jetpack.

My thoughts as well. My wife asked me if I needed 2 Fetts and I told her that the changes to the outfit was significant enough that yes, I need both [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm debating if I should get the SS ESB Fett or the HT ROTJ Fett. My local comic shop is getting the SS version in soon and I've got a bunch of store credit. The store is not getting anything else Star Wars 6th scale that I want or need. It makes for a tough decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the SSC Empire version and sold it for the purpose of getting the HT Jedi version. Quality will be higher, and it is more visually interesting. But of course, Empire is the better film and better screen version of Fett. There's a 90% chance HT will do an Empire version down the road.

I had the SSC Empire version and sold it for the purpose of getting the HT Jedi version.

Same. Plus I figured that since I have so few ROTJ collectibles (literally only the Biker Scout on Speeder Bike) HT's version would be a nice excuse to have at least one more figure from that movie even if he's ultimately cooler in ESB.

He's looking great! His thighs look a little thinner to me than they did in the prototype photos, but maybe it's just me.

Back