1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulloch was billed at 6'0", so a few inches above average... The story's always gone he got the part because he fit in the suit - so i'd guess the other actors in the OT would've been about the same?

he still is from TESB to RoTJ 😇

7423574E-1B3E-4BA7-94E4-8B0C55FA79D2.gif
E6D5BD62-3705-4ABC-8E1F-2C45E9AAD9D2.gif
69DD46E5-47FA-45F6-B53E-4A8E01E4A759.gif

He has to the most inconsistently used character in all of SW. Man with no name coolness then an incompetent ladies man then uber smack down amazing and then a bumbling Marlon Brando clown.

He has to the most inconsistently used character in all of SW. Man with no name coolness then an incompetent ladies man then uber smack down amazing and then a bumbling Marlon Brando clown.

I was going to post the "Ride it like a bantha" GIF but just couldn't bring myself to do it. :monkey2

If only BoBF was better...Because Boba always looked badass but then he showed up in The Mandalorian and actually showed he was badass or did y'all forget he "died like a b**** in RotJ"? Anything he did prior in the movies wasn't as cool, let's be real. I'll give the post D+ , that. then BoBF happened... kinda threw water on that fire... I hope there's a second season directed by somebody else that helps bring him back a bit.

If only BoBF was better...Because Boba always looked badass but then he showed up in The Mandalorian and actually showed he was badass or did y'all forget he "died like a b**** in RotJ"? Anything he did prior in the movies wasn't as cool, let's be real. I'll give the post D+ , that. then BoBF happened... kinda threw water on that fire... I hope there's a second season directed by somebody else that helps bring him back a bit.
That wasn't real though, it was just some short fat middle aged cosplayer playing pretend:giggle:

Perhaps next time we could get him treated with the seriousness of "Andor," which again, seems like a no-brainer when considering an amoral, extremely dangerous bounty hunter but 🤷‍♀️

What about Boba makes Disney go, "Yeah, let's make him into a clown, good call"? Who the **** made that decision, I want to personally slap them into next week

That wasn't real though, it was just some short fat middle aged cosplayer playing pretend:giggle:
haha he may have been less skinny but he sure as hell put up a better fight than we've ever seen before.

Perhaps next time we could get him treated with the seriousness of "Andor," which again, seems like a no-brainer when considering an amoral, extremely dangerous bounty hunter but 🤷‍♀️

What about Boba makes Disney go, "Yeah, let's make him into a clown, good call"? Who the **** made that decision, I want to personally slap them into next week
I would love this. The opportunity to redeem him is still there I think. Supposedly the show was to essentially kill time between Mando seasons.

My first Hot Toys ever, ROTJ Boba with Sarlacc pit diorama base, bought it from BBTS as the last stock in their inventory in December 2017...

I experimented with a Medi/Hot Toys custom combo awhile back. If you’re not worried about scale, it looks pretty good. But if you want it to fit in with the rest of your collection, it’ll come up short.
View attachment 612157View attachment 612158
I know it‘s been a while, but could you (or anyone really) collaborate what what used on what and how good it fit? Still looking to modify my regular RotJ Fett with a more fitting helmet and not use the ESB one.

If they do a re-release of Boba for the ROTJ 40th anniversary, do we think it will be the exact same figure or will they release an improved version?

Back