1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Based on all the guys fretting over microscopic details in the Darth Vader thread, I'm sure your customized Fett is really popping some peoples blood vessels, Bo.:lol

so check it out guys.... it's like, so fett and vader were boys right? so who is to say like one day he was all hey vadey let me borrow your lightsaber, and vader was like yeah man take this glove too, it belongs to OJ, and Fett was like OK and then like we all know fett collects wookiee hair right, but like why stop there? it's not out of the realm of possibility that he may have also liked to collect other types of wookiee fur, perhaps some wookiee ugg boots? I don't know I'm just using my imagination here and trying to keep it as real as possible and enjoy my figure, so yeah I decided to add in a bandolier too because that looks pretty neat and fett is all about looking neat o and maybe he might want a vader type breathing box in case he needs it too you never know plus like when you're lurking on bounties that breathing sound is pretty kewl, also I decided to go with the slave leia bikini everyone always talking about the boba thong but personally I like the bikini so I think it looks better now and then I decided to turn his knee armor upside down so it can be more movie accurate which I don't really care about because this is about me collecting dolls and my own enjoyment so yeah this is my fett it may not be the best but i really like it and in the end it's all about me and it's my money and what I like so whatever anyways hope u lyke it kbye

ohyeah.jpg

so check it out guys.... it's like, so fett and vader were boys right? so who is to say like one day he was all hey vadey let me borrow your lightsaber, and vader was like yeah man take this glove too, it belongs to OJ, and Fett was like OK and then like we all know fett collects wookiee hair right, but like why stop there? it's not out of the realm of possibility that he may have also liked to collect other types of wookiee fur, perhaps some wookiee ugg boots? I don't know I'm just using my imagination here and trying to keep it as real as possible and enjoy my figure, so yeah I decided to add in a bandolier too because that looks pretty neat and fett is all about looking neat o and maybe he might want a vader type breathing box in case he needs it too you never know plus like when you're lurking on bounties that breathing sound is pretty kewl, also I decided to go with the slave leia bikini everyone always talking about the boba thong but personally I like the bikini so I think it looks better now and then I decided to turn his knee armor upside down so it can be more movie accurate which I don't really care about because this is about me collecting dolls and my own enjoyment so yeah this is my fett it may not be the best but i really like it and in the end it's all about me and it's my money and what I like so whatever anyways hope u lyke it kbye

View attachment 284262

Listen, this only serves to make you look bad. And there is no reason at all to post that....this forum should be an open one where we embrace each other as collectors. Collectors who have different tastes and wish to share them with others. Maybe you don't like the unique mods...I do... And you can have your opinion, but keep in mind that the ones you target didn't post in a mean-spirited way, in a condescending way. Don't we want unique approaches, ideas...because the narrow way you are framing yourself with that post will severely limit some of the good people on the forum.

I'm not trying to be negative myself. But I just want to speak up about this and just plead with you to be a bit more accommodating in the future. Do what you'd like...but you can't deny that this post may have targeted some collectors (myself included) in an attempt to make them feel bad or make their collecting/pride in their collection seem trivial.

Come on guys...lets make this a great community rather than just a bunch of collectors posting. I've talked to many great ppl on here...yes even you JCFETT. Let's see some more of the positivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey bro, this is my life you can't tell me how to live it, you're not my real dad, get off my back!

ps I'm here for the lols. Not trying to offend anyone, just make them laugh. We should all be able to laugh at ourselves. I don't take the internet seriously, please don't take me seriously :)

hey bro, this is my life you can't tell me how to live it, you're not my real dad, get off my back!

ps I'm here for the lols. Not trying to offend anyone, just make them laugh. We should all be able to laugh at ourselves. I don't take the internet seriously, please don't take me seriously :)

Ok cool I can respect that. We all have different senses of humour...I know I got a bit preachy, mother bear-ish....
I see your point and I'd hope you could see some of mine. Like I said it's not for me to tel ppl what to post...I'm just defending the other side you know. But yeah no disrespect my friend.

PS....actually kinda jelly of the Chewie Feet, Leia bikini, Vader hand, lightsabered Boba Fett. The way he always should have been!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Authenticity of how character outfits appear in their respected movies aside, replacing plastic pouches with cloth material makes me the happy and I wise decision for only $18 and I thought I would share with my “collecting team”! Naturally opinion will be different and that’s cool!!

Bo shrek, your belt mod is awesome. I'm jealous of your belt mod. HT ROTJ converted to ESB turned out really nice! Your choice on the JP is totally understandable, the ROTJ has more color and detail, it's not something I would do, but then again I own all the Fett versions in 12" size, so that's a different story altogether lol.

Not making fun of you man, just making fun of US. The fact people even care this much.That's the joke, we go to extremes. The comment was made several posts back about the Vader fanatics so it sparked my brain into taking the liberty to go crazy with a Fett interpretation for our Fett thread lol.

ALRIGHT IT WAS IN BAD TASTE, I'LL GO FOR A WALK AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I DID WRONG AND COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE.

Bo shrek, your belt mod is awesome. I'm jealous of your belt mod. HT ROTJ converted to ESB turned out really nice! Your choice on the JP is totally understandable, the ROTJ has more color and detail, it's not something I would do, but then again I own all the Fett versions in 12" size, so that's a different story altogether lol.

Not making fun of you man, just making fun of US. The fact people even care this much.That's the joke, we go to extremes. The comment was made several posts back about the Vader fanatics so it sparked my brain into taking the liberty to go crazy with a Fett interpretation for our Fett thread lol.

ALRIGHT IT WAS IN BAD TASTE, I'LL GO FOR A WALK AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I DID WRONG AND COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE.

No need to apologize.....all good in tha hood!! :hi5:

Back