1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics and mods rubio.

This or Leia, can't decide, it's driving me crazy :horror. Getting both is not an option, gotta "try" to stay disciplined in this hobby.

I went with Leia, but bought a HT Fett helmet (and ammo pouch belt) loose to reboot my Marmit Fett into ROTJ. Gives me a pretty decent ROTJ Fett for about $50 (the Marmit Fett I scavenged parts from so was basically worthless.) Done with it as soon as the belt arrives from TA.

I am selling it here in Europe for 200€ the v1 from SS (have three buyers interested, gonna close the deal anytime) , so you should have no problem for 200$. V2 is 260€ here and it has less items....

^^ That seems to be the "classic" ROTJ Fett pose. Lots of brooding Boba.:clap

I know it's not too original but I love that pose and I could never get it to look quite right with the QS version. I think it's because they didn't include a 'flat' left hand to rest on the right hand. :duff One more with just him.

I know it's not too original but I love that pose and I could never get it to look quite right with the QS version. I think it's because they didn't include a 'flat' left hand to rest on the right hand. :duff One more with just him.

The QS Boba has that exact same left hand.

The QS Boba has that exact same left hand.

Yeah, I seem to recall someone saying the 1/6 Fett hands are the 1/4 ones shrunk down - the reason they're a little lacking in detail.

I think what the OP may have meant is a few people have said the 1/4 is more restricted in terms of posing.

These are the 1/4 HT Fett hands from Rebelscum:

Boba-Fett-Quarter-Scale-figure-QS003-Star-Wars-Hot-Toys-018.jpg

Fett arived today. Everything is fine except for one thing. His armor plate ! Look at that >
I don't know if i could fix it by myself or ask Sideshow for a replacement parts ? Somebody was able to fix that ?

Fett_Predarnold.jpg

Fett arived today. Everything is fine except for one thing. His armor plate ! Look at that >
I don't know if i could fix it by myself or ask Sideshow for a replacement parts ? Somebody was able to fix that ?

Fett_Predarnold.jpg

I would ask for a replacement with no hesitation. It's probably fixable but I'd go after a replacement. Then again if it's one peg holding it on then you could turn it. I don't remember how many it had when I stripped my figure.

The reddish straps/ropes belt on Boba's waist seems a bit too bright red on this figure, just like the SSC Fett. Maybe some light weathering might knock it back a bit. It looks more like a reddish brown in the movie.

Geez, the wait for this one has been excruciating. Today was the expected delivery date. Nothing. Tracking hasn't updated since Friday. :gah:

Figure looks great, except for those hands. Seems to be a issue for HT with 1:6 hands for some reason

Sideshow's not exactly a winner in that department either - I've hated most of their recent hands, even the Hoth ones (while decent sculpts) are slightly too large for the figure, and TOD Indy's are way-big.

Back