1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett Deluxe Version with Sarlacc Pitt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still on sale. I misread the message. 'Out of the Sarlacc' was just in reference to Boba figure pose.
I checked my email and I got the same message. Can someone confirm if the Deluxe Vesion is sold out?

For people wanting accuracy... the Webley grip IS that short, so we can stop complaining about that now.

I do like the idea of removable pit beak.

And would also like them to change that black robotic ass-probing arm to an actual sarlacc posable tentacle that we can wrap around his leg or waist instead.

Well, if it were truly accurate to the scene in question, the carbine would already have been sliced in-half at that point. Unless of course Boba carries a backup EE-3 somewhere among his small personal arsenal (an arsenal which is actually large enough to arm a small nation). :p

But the handle really is supposed to be that short? Awesome. Then I'm glad they got it right.

Oh, and kudos to those suggesting that they at least re-color the bendy-stand to match the Sarlacc. It's a terrific idea and I hope Hot Toys takes the idea and runs with it.

But the handle really is supposed to be that short? Awesome. Then I'm glad they got it right.

This is the Webley No.1 Mk.1 Flare Pistol that the gun was based upon:

WebleyNo1Mk1.jpg

The No.2 Mk.1 without stock and long barrel puts its size more into perspective:

8078654_1_l.jpg

This is the Webley No.1 Mk.1 Flare Pistol that the gun was based upon:

The No.2 Mk.1 without stock and long barrel puts its size more into perspective:
These are some terrific photos. Thanks!

You know, if I ever become a wealthy man, I think I'd definitely try to get a hold of screen-accurate versions of each of Fett's carbines, using the real flare guns as a base.

Same with a Stormie's E-11.

For people wanting accuracy... the Webley grip IS that short, so we can stop complaining about that now.

This is incorrect.

I have a Webley also, plus the MR Boba Fett rifle, and unless your hands are gargantuan, it's wrong. Jeremy Bulloch was tiny (with tiny hands).

While the difference might not be dramatic, the rifle does appear to be fairly significantly undersized. In fact, the Medicom rifle is the only one to get the scale right so far. The proportions of the Medicom rifle are absolutely perfect. This rifle appears to have a shrunken barrel, and in general slightly off.

11215528_10153001309032344_5939909638659522797_n.jpg

Boba-Fett-Costume-Special-Edition-12.jpg

an*l probe version pre-ordered. :yess:

Decided to go with CDUK. Being an account holder knocks off £15; paying up front knocks off another £10; then that total is reduced a bit more by a 1% loyalty reduction. I also had reward points to use.

Recently things don't always work out like that, and it's been cheaper to buy direct from Sideshow instead.

Back