1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color me REALLY surprised that Poe hasn't gone up yet. I get that TLJ was decisive, but even for fans of TFA you'd think that HT would capitalize on him. Maybe he'll be like the GOTG2 Gamora and just get dropped in with the next film.
I'm beginning to think HT doesn't like mexican or guatemalan actors...

Jokingly... but...

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Color me REALLY surprised that Poe hasn't gone up yet. I get that TLJ was decisive, but even for fans of TFA you'd think that HT would capitalize on him. Maybe he'll be like the GOTG2 Gamora and just get dropped in with the next film.

I would hope so. His absence is a glaring hole in the lineup.

Received her this week. Really nice addition to the shelf!
d268cbe6afb63dd6c70c69c5466b54cd.jpg
faf56e424f5d84970e38034c0d97a84b.jpg
5552ed3735f456b33659c701a6a63053.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That pose, after the Luke reaction we all saw in TLJ , it is not so epic anymore...[emoji57][emoji29]

That pose, after the Luke reaction we all saw in TLJ , it is not so epic anymore...[emoji57][emoji29]

Not going down the TLJ rabbit-hole, but I think the pose is still pretty iconic.[emoji846]
What I love about these figures is that when I get them in a satisfying pose, I can hear John Williams’ score in my head. Does that happen to anyone else here?

Not going down the TLJ rabbit-hole, but I think the pose is still pretty iconic.[emoji846]
What I love about these figures is that when I get them in a satisfying pose, I can hear John Williams’ score in my head. Does that happen to anyone else here?

Have you posted Jyn in cool poses on her thread recently? [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Have you posted Jyn in cool poses on her thread recently? [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Not recently, and the pose she’s in was inspired/stolen from another forum member[emoji3]. I might repose in the future since I haven’t tried out the deluxe gear yet.

Out of curiosity, what were the alterations that need to be made to this figure to make it TLJ accurate? Was it simply her just needing the full length arm wraps from TFA scavenger figure?

Out of curiosity, what were the alterations that need to be made to this figure to make it TLJ accurate? Was it simply her just needing the full length arm wraps from TFA scavenger figure?

Should just be the full length arm wraps from TFA, yeah.

I wish that the under shirt had the collar like it does in TLJ - but I guess they couldn't see that at the time TFA came out when she had the vest on. A small nitpick, though.

Was never huge on this outfit but TLJ gave it some more screen time, which made it more deserving of a figure. You have her looking great there.

Back