1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1FCB0AB6E9924F8E9CE3.jpeg

Can't wait to have her wear this outfit on Battlefront II! TOMORROW!

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I love hearing the feedback (particularly when it’s good!).

Here’s another from the “jacket off” series:

xfjkJtK.jpg

Last edited:
She looks awesome. All these amazing pics and a huge price drop at Popcultcha...couldn’t resist(ance) ordering her. Sorry....[emoji51]
Anyway, should have her mid week. I think she’ll look great with Hobo Luke when he’s released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It'd be cool to see Hot Toys revisit this with an updated sculpt, poncho, non-articulation killing pants, etc., since this was Rey's look for a solid portion of TLJ.

Would also love to see an unmasked forest fight Kylo from the end of the TFA, but I don't see either happening anytime soon.

It'd be cool to see Hot Toys revisit this with an updated sculpt, poncho, non-articulation killing pants, etc., since this was Rey's look for a solid portion of TLJ.

Would also love to see an unmasked forest fight Kylo from the end of the TFA, but I don't see either happening anytime soon.
You know how we keep getting new versions of OT Luke and Leia? In a few years we'll surely get them.

You know how we keep getting new versions of OT Luke and Leia? In a few years we'll surely get them.

I don’t know. It all depends on how much these characters resonate in the next few years. With a continuous stream of new Star Wars movies, there will never be a shortage of other characters to produce.

They resonate. A whole new generation of collectors is growing up to Rey, Poe and Ben.

I am certain of this. [emoji4]

And Jyn and K-2 and Cassian and Chirrut and Young Solo and Young Lando and Robot Lady and GOT Lady and whatever characters are in the next stand alone movie and the next one after that in 2 years and the next one after that in 4 years and the one after that 6 years.

And Jyn and K-2 and Cassian and Chirrut and Young Solo and Young Lando and Robot Lady and GOT Lady and whatever characters are in the next stand alone movie and the next one after that in 2 years and the next one after that in 4 years and the one after that 6 years.
Yeah, as much as I love getting new Star Wars movies, I wish they would stop after Ep9 and the Kenobi movie, if that is actually confirmed. Or at least take a long break.

That's why I don't think we will be seeing too many variations on characters after the initial wave. There are just too many characters being created, many of which will never receive a figure. I would bet that the only unannounced TLJ figures that have a possibility of popping up are Crait Luke and plain clothes Poe. Even both of those are iffy as we still haven't seen a preorder for flight suit Poe.

Yeah, still hoping they do flight suit Poe. They should have done that one when all the TFA figures dropped. Might have helped sell the Finn figure for people wanting to customize, etc.

That's why I don't think we will be seeing too many variations on characters after the initial wave. There are just too many characters being created, many of which will never receive a figure. I would bet that the only unannounced TLJ figures that have a possibility of popping up are Crait Luke and plain clothes Poe. Even both of those are iffy as we still haven't seen a preorder for flight suit Poe.

Color me REALLY surprised that Poe hasn't gone up yet. I get that TLJ was decisive, but even for fans of TFA you'd think that HT would capitalize on him. Maybe he'll be like the GOTG2 Gamora and just get dropped in with the next film.

Back