1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Resistance clothing set from Ebay is a pretty cool option if you have the first Rey and just want a new look. Got mine for 30$.

View attachment 390264

Just picked this outfit up - pretty great quality set for a KO - hey just wondering, how did you get the belt from the original outfit off? There isn't a clasp of any kind and I can't see that it can stretch down over her hips or up over her arms ...? Don't want to break anything ... eek ...

...the GOOD news is, I found a great deal at Popculcha.com in case any of you haven't picked up this Rey yet and want her. While eBay and Amazon are posting their ridiculous price asks as usual (between $270 and $400 mostly), you can pick her up at Popculcha out of Aussie land for $184.13 USD!

Wow, thanks for posting this! Got her for $150 using some "pennies" I apparently had on my account from a while back. Heck of a deal!

Just picked this outfit up - pretty great quality set for a KO - hey just wondering, how did you get the belt from the original outfit off? There isn't a clasp of any kind and I can't see that it can stretch down over her hips or up over her arms ...? Don't want to break anything ... eek ...

Yeah i scratched my head when i saw the belt lol. You have to pop the upper torso (it's on a ball joint). Put the body in some hot water before doing this.

Got the lightsaber in so I finally unpacked Rey and did my best to get her into the pose I wanted. Nearly there, but between getting her to balance on the stand and her restrictive clothing, best I could do. Don’t know what to do about the excessive cleavage lol.

f1d70169-0bf0-4d0b-8eauii.jpeg

a9d61149-887b-4fd9-a97u3g.jpeg
Great pose!

And Daisy might be a bit jealous... [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

...the GOOD news is, I found a great deal at Popculcha.com in case any of you haven't picked up this Rey yet and want her. While eBay and Amazon are posting their ridiculous price asks as usual (between $270 and $400 mostly), you can pick her up at Popculcha out of Aussie land for $184.13 USD!

Thanks for posting. Came out to $197 for me.

I can't speak for other women, but I have never been jealous of an action figure's anatomy. That's just silly! I have, however, used double-sided tape to fix similar issues with real clothing before. I'm not sure if there is enough give in the fabric for this to work in a more extreme pose, but it might be worth a try. I just have her holding her staff for now, but I'm feeling inspired by that pose! 😁

Either I'm going to need that ebay buyer protection plan, or I just got the KO clothing set for 12 bucks.
Seems to good to be true. But we'll see.
Estimated delivery mid march.

HT has to revisit this version! Update the outfit, offer an updated portrait ( close the mouth, muss the hair a bit ), give it the poncho and bam!

Would love to have it to display with Luke.

Oddly enough, this figure looks much more like Daisy to me when it's lit from below. I have mine setup in specific positions when lit to look closer to Rey/Daisy. If you just straight up throw a light on it like some of the other figures, it doesn't look anywhere near as good.

Back