1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

giphy.gif

Luke came in today. As others have mentioned he isn't perfect, but he is still a quality piece imo. A few simple mods and he would look great even in his Limited posing.

IMG_3926.jpg
IMG_3925.jpg
IMG_3927.jpg

Got mine last week, the head sculpt is better in person but it's one of HT's least accurate.

It was iconic seeing Luke for 30 seconds and I had to have the figure.

He looks like cyborg Jesus with the flash! I just got imperial jyn and limited articulation seems to be the order of the day for star wars hot toys - with the exception of k2so

I didn't notice the feet. What's with the complaints about limited articulation? He's not Spider-Man.

From what ive read the only complaint is you cant get him to hold his hood right, which is the only thing he did in the movie, no one claimed he needed to be Spiderman

But the feet are ****ing giagantic, and short, or his arms are way too long, and hands are too big, and neck is too long... this things a mess

He looks like cyborg Jesus with the flash! I just got imperial jyn and limited articulation seems to be the order of the day for star wars hot toys - with the exception of k2so

:rotfl

The mettalic-gold hair does look pretty surreal in that flash pic.

I preordered this long ago, replaced the wrist joint and hand, pressed the robes a bit, added a extra lightsaber hilt, put him next to TFA Han, displayed him for about two weeks..
and he's now back in the box.

Regrettably, (now that some time has passed) this is a bad figure. flame suit on.

I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about. I'm loving this figure. I've changed poses multiple times since I got him. He's fun and looks and displays great.

Is TFA LUke supposed to be wearing a similar type of shoes/boots as he does in ANH? The scale seems so much bigger on the TFA boots/gaiters compared to the ANH ones.

Is TFA LUke supposed to be wearing a similar type of shoes/boots as he does in ANH? The scale seems so much bigger on the TFA boots/gaiters compared to the ANH ones.

Yes, and its quite jarring, Honestly Hot Toys should be ashamed for letting this guy out the door, the issues are so blatant.

Back