1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boots are utterly ridicous. Under the robes and all that who cares if the accuracy is a little off a swap with ANH Luke is needed if even to stand on his his stupid base which his current Ronald McDonald feet do not allow.

Hmmm. it had never occurred to me that maybe it's not that the stand is too small, but that Luke's feet are too big.

Hmmm.

Comparison between the ANH and TFA boots.
c03f119d47e17011efbab2d71d03297b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The gaiters are bunched a little lower in TFA but they almost seem like they are the same boots onscreen.

It for sure has its shortcomings, but if you simply put him in the taking-off-the-hood pose, it gets the job done.

The arms are a little too long and the legs a little too short, but with arms bent it hides the issue nicely. Coco's futzing also hides that slight barrel chest too.

The outfit/look reminds me of the original Anakin ghost from ROTJ - that kind of "just standing there not doing much wearing a kinda meh outfit, but iconic and a bit emotional all the same."

I am going nuts waiting for Sideshow to ship this out to dealers...

Wow. I know some people were holding out on TLJ Luke for a different head sculpt. I prefer the white outfit from TFA and I'm really glad I ended up getting that version. I'll be getting Luke in black once they ship out the ROJ version.

lol, looks like I might keep waiting to see what Luke we get in episode IX :rotfl

yea, can't wait for ROTJ Luke, I might just stop with that one for my Luke collection unless there is another version from VIII that comes out or the next movie. (no spoilers please) But if not, having figures that capture his story arc from the original trilogy is enough for me.

Getting this soon but I think it looks too clean in photos and vids. Was thinking of trying to add some light weathering with chalk. Anybody else weather theirs have a better or alternate idea?

lol, looks like I might keep waiting to see what Luke we get in episode IX :rotfl

yea, can't wait for ROTJ Luke, I might just stop with that one for my Luke collection unless there is another version from VIII that comes out or the next movie. (no spoilers please) But if not, having figures that capture his story arc from the original trilogy is enough for me.

RotJ is indeed the one I'm looking forward to as well.

I have TFA Luke, and the next Luke I plan on acquiring from the ST will be one where he's again wielding his green lightsaber (which I staunchly believe that we will see again; I refuse to believe RotJ was the last we'll see of it), which I'm guessing will likely be Episode IX.

Sold my TFA Luke- I may consider this but I will need to see if the head sculpt changes.

Back