1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not as experienced with the whole 1/6 thing as many here, but I saw this figure in person at Celebration last weekend, and I thought the sculpt looked great! Though that's easier for me to say since I'm not planning on getting this figure!

I also saw this at Celebration this weekend and thought it looked excellent! Definitely glad I pre-ordered this one!

After the trailer, I kind of want this but...I want him with a lightsaber. Not sure, I can do him without it. If we get a Last Jedi version, I may wait for that one.

This figure does look good, but I'm waiting for a TLJ version too. I need to have Luke with his lightsaber. This one would still look great on display, and next to Resistance Rey like he's training her.

So it looks like either the mechanical hand is articulated, or there's a different hand being shown:

SDCC (courtesy of MWCTOYS Mike Crawford):

sdcc2016-sideshow-174.jpg

And most recently at Celebration (courtesy of Parrasmaniac):

attachment.php

EDIT: Never mind. I just read the description and see that it comes with 3 mechanical hand sculpts! :slap

After the trailer, I kind of want this but...I want him with a lightsaber. Not sure, I can do him without it. If we get a Last Jedi version, I may wait for that one.

This figure does look good, but I'm waiting for a TLJ version too. I need to have Luke with his lightsaber. This one would still look great on display, and next to Resistance Rey like he's training her.

I feel the same, it's great looking figure and I would really like an old version of Luke for my collection, but yep, I'd like a lightsaber too - so going to wait and see what we get from TLJ. :)

Luke will likely be the only figure from the new movie(s) I will get, but I'll wait for the "Last Jedi" version which I am sure will have lots more in the way of accessories, including a lightsaber.

If I were getting this, I would prefer interchangeable, static hands. The little joints can't be all that durable. I dealt with this in the past with the Endoskeleton.

Even Robocop would have benefit from having at least one static gun-holding hand. Articulated finger hands are cool but they're never good for holding anything.

I'm getting this version to go with my ROV Rey, but I'll likely be skipping TLJ (presuming it's not his final appearance) version and getting the Episode IX version, which I presume will (also, like TLJ) include a lightsaber.

If I were getting this, I would prefer interchangeable, static hands. The little joints can't be all that durable. I dealt with this in the past with the Endoskeleton.

:goodpost:

I'm not sure I'd assume Luke will have a light saber in Episode VIII. "Rumor" has it that he uses some sort of staff and the force to vanquish the bad guys.

Believe me, I'm hoping everything I've read is wrong and that we get to see Luke ignite his green saber once again.

If it's anything like episode 7, it'll probably go just like you said, and end with him on a cliff about to ignite that green saber...

Man, this figure isn't even out yet and I think I have to unsubscribe from this thread already for fear of Ep. 8 rumors flying around.

Back