1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't Rey's lightsaber added a few months after preorder?

That is true! So it still could be possible to add things to Luke!

That is true, forgot about that one.

But that sort of thing is rare these days and HT already had the mold of that lightsaber ready to go -- didn't take much effort to quickly add that.

In any event, for anything Star Wars, I would imagine HT resources are busy getting the The Last Jedi figures ready for debut. Whatever they "missed" with this one, they will likely give you in the next version. You know, the first "teaser" Luke from TLJ that won't be the good one that comes much later after the movie opens.

That is true, forgot about that one.

But that sort of thing is rare these days and HT already had the mold of that lightsaber ready to go -- didn't take much effort to quickly add that.

In any event, for anything Star Wars, I would imagine HT resources are busy getting the The Last Jedi figures ready for debut. Whatever they "missed" with this one, they will likely give you in the next version. You know, the first "teaser" Luke from TLJ that won't be the good one that comes much later after the movie opens.

Either way I'll be getting Episode VII & VIII Luke figs.

I do say it's odd that its gotten pushed back so far, its a simple figure with no accessories so thats why I'm so keen on it coming with some Episode VIII goodies.

We shall see though.

I'll wait for "Luke VIII". He will come with his green lightsaber for sure and with a new oufit.

It's supposed to be like this:

Luke-and-Rey-VIII-outfits.jpg

y6rtLdE.jpg

y91om74a4j6x.jpg

b3298d320803e7e4edd87f1ddff4d7f6.jpg
There was an update about the costume not having a belt. Of course should be taken as a grain of salt

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Can you please refrain from ANY potential EP8 discussion here.

There are threads for it but some people don't want stuff spoilt.

:peace

many of ebay sellers write stock date is 02/28.. i hope they re right about it :impatient:

Are they pushing this one back again? Any ideas on release date?

I kinda wanted to pick him up, but at this point we'll probably get an Ep8 luke announced by the time this one is released lol

Now if it came with the saber, and no this isn't a TLJ spoiler, just fan art.
3f4c7e99bc56929963435b6998a30d35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'll have this Luke and ROV Rey. Provided Luke doesn't perish in TLJ (likely won't), I'll most likely wait until Episode IX to get another ST Rey and Luke. At least Luke.

I don't think I'll be chomping at the bit to get much, if anything, from TLJ.

Saw photos and videos from celebration and he looked good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back